Would you like to see your club join the Pyramid?

amigan

Pyramid Yes or No  

142 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 minute ago, GNU_Linux said:
10 minutes ago, daleboy1969 said:
I think the whole pyramid thing has blinkered people .the juniors will be incorporated into the pyramid THIS DOES NOT MAKE THEM SENIOR. if a junior club progresses into the lowland league they will still be junior ( on the understanding that if they are relegated they will drop back into junior)  likewise if kelty are relegated they will go back to EOS . 
Calling these leagues senior is a bit high and mighty after all , the real senior leagues are above the lowland and highland leagues .

so if the EOS, HL, LL & SOS aren't senior then what are they? They aren't junior, amateur or welfare. Senior status is usually defined as playing in a league thats in direct membership with the SFA.

I thought senior amateur welfare were only names ? 

Your perfectly correct . 

Can you leave this lowly junior forum now and go play with the big boys ..

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Burnie_man said:
4 minutes ago, daleboy1969 said:
I assume blackburn have a  onstitution .armadales will be similar with foster and develop junior football where yours reads conquer europe .

It's sad to see that a once good club is run by halfwits.

Do you need a licence to join the League of Gentlemen?  For local people...

1 minute ago, Burnie_man said:
2 minutes ago, daleboy1969 said:
I assume blackburn have a  onstitution .armadales will be similar with foster and develop junior football where yours reads conquer europe .

It's sad to see that a once good club is run by halfwits.

Now now .i think your doing not too bad but probably wont make the top league next season .

Halfwits as defined as people following the rules of the club ..very good ...

2 minutes ago, daleboy1969 said:

Now now .i think your doing not too bad but probably wont make the top league next season .

Halfwits as defined as people following the rules of the club ..very good ...

No, the definition of a halfwit is a foolish or stupid person.

21 minutes ago, daleboy1969 said:

I think the whole pyramid thing has blinkered people .the juniors will be incorporated into the pyramid THIS DOES NOT MAKE THEM SENIOR. if a junior club progresses into the lowland league they will still be junior ( on the understanding that if they are relegated they will drop back into junior)  likewise if kelty are relegated they will go back to EOS . 

Calling these leagues senior is a bit high and mighty after all , the real senior leagues are above the lowland and highland leagues .

Using your logic, clubs that hailed from Isthmian, Athenian, Spartan Amateur leagues in England should still be calling themselves Amateur.  It is really time to move on and embrace change. 

I am a "Dinosaur" myself but I truly want change and it is so sad to see such entrenched and unenlightened views appearing once more. The Juniors were a great grade but the Senior Semi-Professional / Non League Pyramid is the only progressive way forward.  A "mash-up" of Juniors and Seniors is an absolute nonsense. 

Once you join the Pyramid (hopefully the WRJFA join for 2019/20) we will all be Senior and can work together for the common good.

1 minute ago, Black Pennel said:

Oh no, I don't think he is at all ignorant...far from it.

I think he is overbearing and sometimes insulting toward people, but I don't think he is ignorant.

Sadly you have to call is as you see it at times, I can take the odd accusation of arrogance and being insulting, I'm not infallible and I probably get worse chucked back in my direction, particularly by sad sad trolls who don't contribute to the debate and are only there to disrupt.

But hey ho, we carry on  :-)

8 minutes ago, Vollyman said:

Arrogant, surely you mean ignorant calling the The hard working committee of a junior club halfwits

Well if they don't realise that a club constitution can be changed by club members at an EGM or AGM, or believe that they are wedded to the Joonyurs label for eternity, then I'm afraid if the hat fits.

1 hour ago, Vollyman said:

West Lothian Junior clubs are criticised for travelling to Tayside yet no mention is made of St Andrews and Jeanfield Swifts travelling to the Lothians.These clubs made a choice and good luck to them.Each club will make their own choice and it is time for people trying to coerce clubs to join the EOS stopped.

Camelon to Jeanfield 55 mins camelon to Lochee 1 hr 30 mins

4 minutes ago, AlanCamelonfan said:

BERWICK ?

Round that edinburgh bypass .

Travelling wasnt an issue when the super league was first thought up . Allas the greed of the few put the game back years and last seasons EOS scramble will prove to be the same     camelon have done well this season ,a bit fortunate some clubs administrative side lack the required profesionalism for the senior game . But thats why these clubs were junior at the end of the day . 

I am referring to Jeanfield’s travelling costs not Camelons Perth to places such as Bonnyrigg Dunbar Tranent Edinburgh Newtongrange Camelon is probably one of their shorter trips

Archived