Would you like to see your club join the Pyramid?

amigan

Pyramid Yes or No  

142 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

41 minutes ago, Nikos K said:

As an outsider with no affiliation to any club I can’t for the life of me understand why any club would not want to join the pyramid. Surely you want to play at the highest possible level? The financial thing really only affects the top teams who will be moving up but wouldn’t you like to have at least one day like talbot against Ayr? Or are you quite happy playing local Derby’s in front of a 100 folk? 

I couldn't agree more. 

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any wos league would be a tier 6 league. There is currently no feeder league for the established tier 5 lowland league in the West, there is a tier 6 in the east and I completely agree there needs to be one in the West. Once this is in place most teams will gravitate to their on park and off park level..... Some will be ambitious and go all out for their licence and others will remain happy with their lot..... 

On 26/01/2019 at 18:37, Burnie_man said:
On 26/01/2019 at 17:01, daleboy1969 said:
I believe you once rubbished the pyramid and the east of scotland league .the pyramid was in place by simply bolting the junior leagues onto the system in place . The east region junior in particular was full of self intrested parties protecting there own intrests . One day clubs need to travel more to be seen as superior .then travel was killing the game . Junior fans want to see clubs beating local rivals with cup games at further grounds to break up the local rivalry . Whoever thought junior fans would lap up travelling all over the country sadly got it wrong .most clubs left the east region last season because they wanted to play there neighbours .the eos is now a junior league in all but name filled with junior clubs who wont move skyward any decade soon . 

I never rubbished the Pyramid at all. I did criticise the EoS at one point but they proved me absolutely wrong. At one point it looked as though the EoS clubs should join ERJFA and, like the west just now, move entirely below the LL. But they survuved as a league and proved that it was a better place to be. Armadale joining?

No .

Your loss.

That’s your opinion Blackburn have chosen the path they wish to go down that’s fine and good luck and I hope you enjoy your football. However it is absolutely none of your business as to what level Armadale Thistle or any other club play their football.

11 minutes ago, Vollyman said:

That’s your opinion Blackburn have chosen the path they wish to go down that’s fine and good luck and I hope you enjoy your football. However it is absolutely none of your business as to what level Armadale Thistle or any other club play their football.

None of my business? probably not but you're on here, a Junior forum, and discussion revolves around what's happening.  You might be in the wrong place if you dont want to talk about it.

None of my business? probably not but you're on here, a Junior forum, and discussion revolves around what's happening.  You might be in the wrong place if you dont want to talk about it.

Your attitude of my gangs better than your gang is so childish

7 minutes ago, Vollyman said:

Oh dear lol

I guess that's a yes then, someone getting offended when asked about his clubs plans in a thread entitled "Would you like to see your club join the Pyramid"

You couldn't make it up  :lol:

I guess that's a yes then, someone getting offended when asked about his clubs plans in a thread entitled "Would you like to see your club join the Pyramid"
You couldn't make it up  :lol:

The question was answered but as usual you have to have the last word and your answer portrays your attitude of. My gangs better goodnight

4 minutes ago, Vollyman said:

The question was answered but as usual you have to have the last word and your answer portrays your attitude of. My gangs better goodnight

1 hour ago, Vollyman said:

That right aye, gangs? you're having a nightmare :lol:

Hey @daleboy1969 you do realise your club is scheduled to join the seniors at the end of this season, or more likely next? And lets not forget Armadale were one of the clubs that are in favour of Junior clubs leaving the old ways behind and embracing the pyramid.

I'm sure you'll embrace the Senior pyramid or will you move to watching the local King Canute Ams league rather than accept your club progressing? 

On 29/01/2019 at 21:53, drs said:

Hey @daleboy1969 you do realise your club is scheduled to join the seniors at the end of this season, or more likely next? And lets not forget Armadale were one of the clubs that are in favour of Junior clubs leaving the old ways behind and embracing the pyramid.

I'm sure you'll embrace the Senior pyramid or will you move to watching the local King Canute Ams league rather than accept your club progressing? 

We voted to be part of the pyramid thats correct . We didnt vote to leave junior football . If we improve above the wildest of expectations to a loftier possition in the football system we will still be a junior club the same way that if kelty reach the championship they will still be an eos club . Look into the pyramid system then comment .

I've looked into the pyramid and you are clutching at straws. Kelty in the championship would be an SPFL side, meaningless local associations are long left behind at that level - unless you think Dundee United are chomping at the bit to improve the Forfarshire FA or Falkirk are obsessed with whats happening in the Stirlingshire FA.

They arent, those days are gone - as will the Junior moiniker when you move senior at the end of the season.

2 minutes ago, daleboy1969 said:

Yes we will take part in play off .why would we not 

Because other West Lothian clubs, like Pumpherston and Bathgate, declined to take part in the Superleague this season and Fauldhouse's manager has said it's difficult financially for his club. Whereas you'd be ok gaining promotion to a league with at least 4 Tayside clubs in it?

Archived