Would you like to see your club join the Pyramid?

amigan

Pyramid Yes or No  

142 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are only about 6-10 clubs max for whom there'd be any marked difference in terms of playing at a much higher level AND for them they'd have to be licenced to go up anyway. The next level up in a decade's time will be a cracking competitive NON-LEAGUE.

I buy a lottery ticket every week but I don't stay awake at night fretting about how I'll adapt to the life of being a millionaire.

Therefore not being in favour, for most, is a bit brainless.

6 minutes ago, .Stuart. said:

Football is football.

There is no difference other than being better organised. You aren't going to get thousands through the door as some people seem to think although we had 2 bigger crowds against linlithgow at home and away due to the fact they werent midweek and were known about well in advance. That is the difference

1 minute ago, AlanCamelonfan said:

There is no difference other than being better organised. You aren't going to get thousands through the door as some people seem to think although we had 2 bigger crowds against linlithgow at home and away due to the fact they werent midweek and were known about well in advance. That is the difference

Aye but but but..... mon the jooniurs!!

1 minute ago, .Stuart. said:

Aye but but but..... mon the jooniurs!!

Yeah I know its disappointing. I want a West League and I want the remaining west lothian and fife clubs to join us in EOSFL. We have had a great season. We had people aswell who were Junior football supporters who didn't come back and that is everyones loss. The clubs and theirs.

If it meant my club surviving YES!! We are coming up for our centenary season and I would like to imagine Fauldhouse will be around for another 100 years! With our current set up and league it's crippling us financially. I can say the club is looking at all avenues for next season with regards to what we do to make sure our club survives

13 minutes ago, AlanCamelonfan said:

Yeah I know its disappointing. I want a West League and I want the remaining west lothian and fife clubs to join us in EOSFL. We have had a great season. We had people aswell who were Junior football supporters who didn't come back and that is everyones loss. The clubs and theirs.

Imagine actually supporting a grade of fitba rather than a team. Weird behaviour.

1 minute ago, .Stuart. said:

Imagine actually supporting a grade of fitba rather than a team. Weird behaviour.

I don't get that mindset at all...when East Stirling went down to the LL, I doubt any of their supporters chucked it claiming they were only interested in SPFL football.

I'm a yes, BTW. I'd much rather it was an orderly transition though rather than the drip-feed game of chicken a lot of the East teams were forced to engage in last season.

Archived