St Mirren vs Hibernian

This game is live on Sky on Sunday afternoon. What a fucking inspired choice that is :lol: 

It’s going to be an absolutely dreadful game of low quality. Whittaker to continue at right back despite being well past it. Lennon to play a couple of players out of position to try and catch St Mirren off guard. 

0-0 draw.

Kamberi to be ripped apart by Lennon in the press because he didn’t manage to control and finish one of the long hoofs aimed at his neck.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm out the country and wont be breaking my neck to watch it.

As stated above, Lennon to change formation yet again, probably put Gauld in at RB, Whitty at CDM.

What a fuckin shambles................

5 hours ago, Green Day said:

I'm out the country and wont be breaking my neck to watch it.

As stated above, Lennon to change formation yet again, probably put Gauld in at RB, Whitty at CDM.

What a fuckin shambles................

Lewis Allan upfront with Oli Shaw. Dream team forward line. 

Whoever Hibs' caretaker is gets the bizarre idea of having the players start in positions they're actually suited for. Kamberi's slaying of Lenny, his evil nemesis gives him both a point to prove, and a new-found state of Zen focus and he scores a hatrick. Steven Whittaker is no longer a shoo-in for the starting eleven. Paul Hanlon still fucks up every other ball that comes in his general direction though.

St Mirren 1 - Hibs 3

Normal service will resume in February, where we will win no games, mind.

I can only see the Lennon situation benefiting Hibs.

When a manager goes as a result of clearly falling out with his team the players not only get a lift from that atmosphere lifting, but are desperate to show him how good they could have been without him (Man U and Livvy this season for example).

Bad luck for Saints that he didn't stick around for at least one more game.

The chance to go 10th should be a massive incentive for the players tomorrow. Pretty sure it was the same scenario before we played Hamilton at home though and we all know how that ended up.

I'd like to see Ferdinand back in tomorrow beside Popescu and also McAllister and Dryer start on either wing. It could be the first time this season we've played with genuine wingers rather than full backs and forwards  filling in there or a past it Ryan Flynn or worse of all , a not very good Ryan Edwards.

Absolutely no point though if we're just lumping balls up the park to Jackson. 

Archived