Talbot Stats

beith19

Was just looking having a look at the Talbot website after hearing about the amount of goals that Graham Wilson had scored from the tv coverage at the weekend. 

22 goals from 26 games is incredible but 13 league goals from 12 league games? That is one cracking season and sets him apart as for league games the next best I see are Adam at Largs with 11 from 16, Liam Caddis with 10 from 18 and Thomas Collins from Beith with 7 from 13 and Ryan Caddis with 7 from 17. Obviously other teams have more goals shared out across the teams to a point.

Impressive stuff along with the defensive record, what surprised me was there was no red cards this season as yet? Is that correct or just an oversight?

Just seems more surprising as outwith them there seems be more red cards than normal this season? No mad conspiracy theory or anything but just found it surprising.

Graham is a bustling old type centre forward, and a real fan's favourite. He's often left out for some of the games where squad members get a look in otherwise his tally would be higher (he's only started 19 games so far this season) His brother Steven has got nine goals as well.

7 hours ago, beith19 said:

Was just looking having a look at the Talbot website after hearing about the amount of goals that Graham Wilson had scored from the tv coverage at the weekend. 

22 goals from 26 games is incredible but 13 league goals from 12 league games? That is one cracking season and sets him apart as for league games the next best I see are Adam at Largs with 11 from 16, Liam Caddis with 10 from 18 and Thomas Collins from Beith with 7 from 13 and Ryan Caddis with 7 from 17. Obviously other teams have more goals shared out across the teams to a point.

Impressive stuff along with the defensive record, what surprised me was there was no red cards this season as yet? Is that correct or just an oversight?

Just seems more surprising as outwith them there seems be more red cards than normal this season? No mad conspiracy theory or anything but just found it surprising.

Certainly don't remember any red cards this season. I have always said discipline can be the key in tight Junior Cup games especially in quarter final/semi final ties. If you keep 11 men on the field you have a good chance of progressing

18 hours ago, BANKIEBILL said:

Where are you looking for stats ?

Nicky Little is on 16 league goals from 16 starts plus 2 sub appearances. 61 goals in 91 games for Bankies

Just on club websites, could only see total goals on the Clydebank one not league goals.

Archived