• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
spider1867

Queen's Park Vs Berwick Rangers

We're obviously not a "very good" team. The league table doesn't lie. On our day, we can turn in excellent performances and give anyone in the league a game. I suspect we'll be excellent again and I also suspect we'll be shite again. Galt is class and Gow is looking like a player who has played at a level in the past couple of games. Hopefully that can help on this consistency front. 

However, if you can't get carried away when you score seven (going on double figures) then I'd suggest that football might not be the sport for you. 

Edited by an86

Watched your highlights, that Berwick team though. Wow! Looked like they were lucky it was only 7. Some really nice taken goals especially the 2nd and 3rd. Your left back also looked a tidy little player.

7 hours ago, Bring Your Own Socks said:

I'm posting this in the hope the Berwick fans will retreat to their own thread. Maybe you were just beaten by a really good team guys?

Berwick were clearly the better team lol

I hope our defence gets a bit closer to the opposition when we play Sevco on Wednesday. Marking was shocking. It was just like watching a game between two teams at least a few leagues apart.

Some amount of jobbers kicking about in that Berwick team going by they highlights holy f**k

Some amount of jobbers kicking about in that Berwick team going by they highlights holy f**k

Berwick are one of the best teams we’ve played. They just look poor due to our Barcamadrid City moves.

That was an absolutely outrageous double by Kurtis Roberts. Wow. Proper foot like a traction engine stuff.

Disappointing lack of hat-tricks in that game. A Roberts header would have been, obviously, perfect.

Disappointing lack of hat-tricks in that game. A Roberts header would have been, obviously, perfect.

Given he lost four teeth the last time he went for a header, we'll forgive him for not completing his hat trick that way.

You won't see too many players at this level who can biff the ball like that with both feet.

6 hours ago, Bring Your Own Socks said:

Berwick are one of the best teams we’ve played. They just look poor due to our Barcamadrid City moves.

The beauty of 2nd division football is it’s never easy to predict results and no matter who your team is, winning like you did on Saturday doesn’t happen every week. I’m Old enough to remember a 6-0 howking we gave you  at Shielfield and the infamous 4-1 at Hampden with a Darren Smith wonder goal when we were written off by everyone,  what goes around comes around . With a bit of luck and a little  help From Rovers the banter will keep flowing between  us.  Now feck  off and rustle them sweetie wrappers 

06F87F58-7C43-45F6-8880-EF19C9FE8996.gif

Edited by dougster

2 hours ago, dougster said:

The beauty of 2nd division football is it’s never easy to predict results and no matter who your team is, winning like you did on Saturday doesn’t happen every week. I’m Old enough to remember a 6-0 howking we gave you  at Shielfield and the infamous 4-1 at Hampden with a Darren Smith wonder goal when we were written off by everyone,  what goes around comes around . With a bit of luck and a little  help From Rovers the banter will keep flowing between  us.  Now feck  off and rustle them sweetie wrappers 

Aye, that was a good goal, especially as our guys were actualy trying to tackle. 

Enjoying a wee butterscotch at the moment, Keillor's of course, and I've a daud of Puff Candy in the bread bin for later;)

Edited by Bring Your Own Socks

On 28/01/2019 at 15:13, dougster said:

I’m Old enough to remember a 6-0 howking we gave you  at Shielfield and the infamous 4-1 at Hampden with a Darren Smith wonder goal when we were written off by everyone,  

I remember both games well

We went into the Hampden game 14 games unbeaten from the start of the season, miles clear at the top

Still, it all ended well for us that season I seem to recall  :guinness