Queen's Park Vs Berwick Rangers

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Give it a rest mate we’re getting absolutely pumped 5-0, I personally believe the manger is out his depth and his interviews are all bullshit!! This keeper he has brought in he has harped on about how professional he is etc and he’s gone and got sent of in the tunnel when we are already 3 down. Quite clearly the players don’t have any respect for him because I think if you look at our discipline record since he has came in it’s embarrising and non have been for tackles really all petty. 
Just asking you to walk your talk mate. No? Ah well.

All that said, events today suggest the basics are not right, and that's ultimately down to the manager (or manger: sic); not the board or budget related.

Tough day for all of us who love the club.

Albion 4 down and magnificent tweet from our feed today. Crumbs of comfort.

8 minutes ago, cowdenbeath said:

Aye could have comeback in the 2nd half but the sending off a 5th goal just killed it.

You cowden lot are about the only other people who agree with me regarding his interviews. Absolute nonsense man! 

As always, I've enjoyed reading through the L1 and L2 threads the past few weeks, and there's been some absolute pie in the sky comments on the Berwick thread/match threads. The boy "A Believer" s black and gold tinted specks making some hilarious , but this thread has been gold.

Every time I predict a loss that ends up becoming reality, so let me go for a 1-2 this time around.
Best chance of getting some points in weeks.
Blinds optimism.
As Bring Your Own Socks points out, we're away to Barcelona this weekend. If we can keep the score down to anywhere under double figures and maybe even force their world class goalkeeper to maybe scramble as a shot goes wide, I'd be very chuffed.  
Totally downplaying QP's threat and actually buying into the notion your manager has that you can compete with 80% of the league.
You've ruined the good vibe of this thread...hope we pump you 10 nil.
Close.
Really important game this for Berwick.  After some crap and some vaguely promising performances against the top 3, we now have an almost full squad available. 
Got to go for it, really. Sit back, and we're shagged. 
Obviously sat back then.
Not even half time and it could be 6 or 7 nil and we've had 2 penalty claims better than the one we got turned down.

That's what 2nd halves are for eh.
Can’t wait for tonight’s interview. 
As long as we played some nice football in spells though and carried a bit more of an attacking threat that’s the main thing not the result... oh and the players worked hard cant fault their effort. Just ask the fans to stick with us it’s not going to happen overnight... 

You've wrote johnny boys interview for him.
"Pivotal sending off"
"5th killed it"
"Boys were fantastic"
All fair comments. But what would you have the manager say to make you happy and keep the players motivated? "After today I thought.....etc etc" Looking forward to full time to read your pearls of wisdom.
There's a few folk talking sense on Berwick's plight.
fergies one of the few.
Give it a rest mate we’re getting absolutely pumped 5-0, I personally believe the manger is out his depth and his interviews are all bullshit!! This keeper he has brought in he has harped on about how professional he is etc and he’s gone and got sent of in the tunnel when we are already 3 down. Quite clearly the players don’t have any respect for him because I think if you look at our discipline record since he has came in it’s embarrising and non have been for tackles really all petty. 
I don't normally "back folk" on here, but it seems like you're the one voice pissing against the wind here mate.

7 minutes ago, Fergie1 said:

7-0 with 15 left but yeah I’m sure that’s all down to Queen’s Park significantly higher budget! f**k sake do me a favour 

Budget screwed us up for the first half of the season. Same as Albion, and it is ridiculous for you to suggest otherwise. 

But, if the manager is as crap as today suggests, it proves my optimism about him hopelessly misplaced. An absolute disgrace of a result. 

Hard to know where we go from here. Surely some international Court of Justice will intervene and insist 2 teams get relegated. 

As always, I've enjoyed reading through the L1 and L2 threads the past few weeks, and there's been some absolute pie in the sky comments on the Berwick thread/match threads. The boy "A Believer" s black and gold tinted specks making some hilarious , but this thread has been gold.
I don't normally "back folk" on here, but it seems like you're the one voice pissing against the wind here mate.
Truly humbled by your presence on our thread and grateful for your philanthropy to the less worthy your omnipotence.

Archived