Queen's Park Vs Berwick Rangers

It's a long time since I was looking forward to a QP game this much. 

I missed the game last week but  hope we can turn out a performance at home against Berwick.

Do we think Mark will go with same team as last week as he did at start of his reign when he said he was loyal to the players with the jersey.

2-1 qp

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A win will take us out of any danger and give Mark some breathing space to find his best formation. Last week certainly gave him something to think about and if we play like that we should win comfortably. Having said that we don't win comfortably against anyone so I will be happy with 2-0. Clean sheet would be the first sign of recovery.

As Bring Your Own Socks points out, we're away to Barcelona this weekend. If we can keep the score down to anywhere under double figures and maybe even force their world class goalkeeper to maybe scramble as a shot goes wide, I'd be very chuffed.  
You've ruined the good vibe of this thread...hope we pump you 10 nil.

As Bring Your Own Socks points out, we're away to Barcelona this weekend. If we can keep the score down to anywhere under double figures and maybe even force their world class goalkeeper to maybe scramble as a shot goes wide, I'd be very chuffed.  

The reference to the amazing performance by the goalie relates to the Stirling keeper. He won't be playing for us this week. Or any other week. But let's not let any facts get in the way of a showbiz see-me post.

13 minutes ago, Bring Your Own Socks said:

Digital match programme for any fans of either club interested. All praise to the excellent media team. Enjoy the game!

http://www.queensparkfc.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/QP-v-Berwick-Rangers-26th-Jan-compressed-2.pdf

Digging the Latin phrase on the last page, 

1-0 in nigrum aurum

as they say in Rome

Really important game this for Berwick.  After some crap and some vaguely promising performances against the top 3, we now have an almost full squad available. 

Got to go for it, really. Sit back, and we're shagged. 

Archived