Celtic Vs Hamilton

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Romeo said:

Hopefully we can keep the momentum going from last night, would love to see Weah get a full game or even a half.

3-1 the Invincibles.

Are you mad? We won't score, in fact we'll be lucky to cross the half way line. Load up on 6,7 or 8-0 to the sellick.

I shall definitely not be attending.

I'd also hope to see OF fans and such start to look more  sympathetically towards Accies fans. Yes we have a tiny support, but we are not all gluttons for punishment, people are staying away now to protest.

We support our local team, we are told constantly that we have a 'shoestring budget' that's been debunked, we have the 9th highest wage bill in the division. We don't expect to go to Celtic park and win, we expect to go and at least put forward a good effort, this hasn't happened since 2014. I'm not paying £28 to sit in a corner, with 20 yards of the pitch blocked due to a pillar and Martin Canning being paid money to stand on the sidelines and sub a striker for a midfielder when we go 3 goals down. 

41 minutes ago, JudgeFlash said:

I shall definitely not be attending.

I'd also hope to see OF fans and such start to look more  sympathetically towards Accies fans. Yes we have a tiny support, but we are not all gluttons for punishment, people are staying away now to protest.

We support our local team, we are told constantly that we have a 'shoestring budget' that's been debunked, we have the 9th highest wage bill in the division. We don't expect to go to Celtic park and win, we expect to go and at least put forward a good effort, this hasn't happened since 2014. I'm not paying £28 to sit in a corner, with 20 yards of the pitch blocked due to a pillar and Martin Canning being paid money to stand on the sidelines and sub a striker for a midfielder when we go 3 goals down. 

^^^

This.

1 hour ago, stepek 4 tellys said:

I promised my son weeks ago that we would go to this game and then in to town for a pizza. He didn't need much time to think last night when I said " forget the game and just go for a pizza?" 

You can get pizza at Celtic Park. 

It's fucking howling though im told and vastly overpriced, there is a Dominos in the North Stand but only accessible to home fans, I dont buy grub at football, stodgy, tasteless shite at rip off prices. 

There is a Pizza Hut a couple of hundred yards behind the Jock Stein stand heading towards Duke Street which I went to once and was okay I recall, that would be a decent shout id suggest after (or instead of) the game.

Sorry, went off on a  bit of a pizza/food related tangent there, im going bold here and predicting Celtic to get five or more in this one, the new boys have injected some much needed freshness and energy into the side, 5-1 to Celtic  with Burke, Sinclair, Christie, Forrest and Weah to all score.

As another Accies fan refusing to go to this game the best thing we can do is spend the money it costs for a ticket on multitude of bets on Celtic to win -1, -2, -3 etc

Least then there should be a bit of financial recompense for our team taking their inevitable pumping on Saturday.

Things are so bad at Hamilton just now that no one so far has posted that ‘matches against the likes of Celtic won’t define our season’. I was impressed on Wednesday of how few of their fans left before the end.

Archived