Celtic Vs Hamilton

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Moomintroll

I, for one, salute every single Accies fan who are putting themselves through this. Hope the miracle happens more for you than for us.

Even if I was paid £28 to go to this game, still would not bother. If Canning cant send out a team to at least try and get a result, why should fans bother

Minimum of 5 for Celtic and Accies lucky if they even cross the halfway line.

Canning and BOD you have a lot to answer for

13 minutes ago, Romeo said:

At least we will never hear "support your your team no matter what" or "we are real fans supporting our local team" shite from the Hamilton fans ever again.

Genuinely not having a go here or looking to spark an argument, but as a Celtic fan you will never understand what this is like. It's not the same, but try to imagine the Champions League was a weekly thing and you were getting ripped to shreds in every single game. It's clearly a managerial issue but the powers that be have made it clear that's not changing, so you loyally trot off to the games every week knowing that it's going to be thoroughly depressing, but you go anyway. At least in this hypothetical it would be the likes of Messi and Neymar ripping you a new one and not Sam fucking Cosgrove. Nae offence meant Dons, he's a good player, but hopefully you get my point.

I still support the team and go to the vast majority of games, I'm not today because the thought of paying £28 to sit in the cold behind a pillar and watch my team plod through another demolition is depressing as f**k.

Plus my gf is home today after two weeks away and i want my hole

Plus my gf is home today after two weeks away and i want my hole

You should have started with that as your opener.

I understand, believe it or not I have been going to Parkhead long enough to have watched the years were we were fucking garbage. I've sat there through, Barnes and Mowberry.

I hope you enjoy getting your hole [emoji106]

1 hour ago, Romeo said:

You should have started with that as your opener.

I understand, believe it or not I have been going to Parkhead long enough to have watched the years were we were fucking garbage. I've sat there through, Barnes and Mowberry.

I hope you enjoy getting your hole emoji106.png

That's the main crux of it today but generally speaking my point stands :lol:

Archived