Jump to content

Aberdeen v Killie 26/1/19


Recommended Posts

Just now, Fide said:

If Aberdeen could rest Sam Cosgrove, that would be lovely thanks x

There’s a sentence you never thought you’d ever type a couple of months ago...

Tough game this, with two decent teams. I can’t make it and I’m gutted because it could be a cracker. I’m going for a 0-0 thriller. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Reina said:

There’s a sentence you never thought you’d ever type a couple of months ago...

Tough game this, with two decent teams. I can’t make it and I’m gutted because it could be a cracker. I’m going for a 0-0 thriller. 

One of the best games I saw was a 0-0 with Dundee way back on New Years Day, 1969 or 1970.

I'd settle for a draw only it would leave Celtic further ahead of both of us. One or other of us needs to win this.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Bob Mahelp

Without Devlin our defence is still dodgy, and last night's clean sheet was only our 3rd in the last 10 league games. Very un-Aberdeen like.

On the other hand, we've won 7 and lost 3 of these 10, so as well as leaking goals we're scoring loads (23 goals in 10 games).

That could suggest a goal-fest on Saturday, but the chances are it'll be tight. I'll go for 1-1 or a narrow 2-1 to the Dons.

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Dream situation, Kilmarnock win 4-2 with Stewart getting a second yellow for diving, and McInnes being sent to the stand for being an absolute fucking stain on humanity.  Hamilton round off a famous victory at Parkhead as Dougie Imrie completes his hat-trick, and Rangers are leading 4-0 with a few minutes to go, but are tragically* liquidated again.

Real prediction, honestly I can't see us getting anything here.  As has been said before, our record against Aberdeen has been atrocious for years.  I keep expecting things to turn round, but it never quite seems to happen.

 

 

*hilariously

Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, Estragon said:

Dream situation, Kilmarnock win 4-2 with Stewart getting a second yellow for diving, and McInnes being sent to the stand for being an absolute fucking stain on humanity.  Hamilton round off a famous victory at Parkhead as Dougie Imrie completes his hat-trick, and Rangers are leading 4-0 with a few minutes to go, but are tragically* liquidated again.

Real prediction, honestly I can't see us getting anything here.  As has been said before, our record against Aberdeen has been atrocious for years.  I keep expecting things to turn round, but it never quite seems to happen.

 

 

*hilariously

FTFY. You can only get liquidated once.

Train booked for Saturday and really looking forward to the game. Can see it be being a close game but as we cannot keep a clean sheet going for 2-1 Dons.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, logie skid boys said:

All set up for a glorious  Stewart  run and dink pass  for  Cosgrove  to  put  the game to bed .. 3.1   the dandies .

hopefully killie fans bother there arse  and  come up in good numbers ..

could be a cracker this .

All the coaches are full mate, folks posting on Killie Kickback pleading for anyone who knows of a spare seat to come forward...... don't you worry, we will be there.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The usual rules apply, meaning Stewart will be the matchwinner for either team. Hat trick or red card and penalty conceded? Anyone’s guess.

I’ll say quite a tight affair. 1-0 with Stewart getting the goal. Kris Boyd to be suspended after taking bribes to eat a pie on the bench for betting purposes.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Bob Mahelp
3 hours ago, C4mmy31 said:

All the coaches are full mate, folks posting on Killie Kickback pleading for anyone who knows of a spare seat to come forward...... don't you worry, we will be there.

Good to hear. 

It was getting a bit boring having the same 35 Killie fans there game after game for decades. Most of us got to know them personally. I actually had 2 round for Christmas.

It'll be refreshing to see a few new faces. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...