Aberdeen v Killie 26/1/19

3 minutes ago, Howlin Wilf said:

That's hilarious from a support who have Scott Brown in their team. And he's not injured, if you look closely it's serial cheat Graham Shinnie. Boyd like the rest of us had to laugh at his performance 2/10, sadly still good enough to fool the ref but no one else. 

Some classic whataboutery here. I know Scott Browns a c**t who puts in a shift all day long but thats why I love him as a player. Kris Boyd is an egotistical c**t who for all his ability has let his career drift away.

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Its not the challenge I posted but his reaction for pointing laughing when injuring a player. Probably didn't help himself with the ref.

Anyone who wasn't in an eternal permarage about Boyd (ie anyone who isn't an Aberdeen or Celtic fan) would realise that the photo, as funny as it is, is out of context with the actual goings on. He's incredulous at Shinnie going down and is laughing at that part rather than anything to do with "injuring a player". Shinnie obviously wasn't injured anyway.

2 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

Anyone who wasn't in an eternal permarage about Boyd (ie anyone who isn't an Aberdeen or Celtic fan) would realise that the photo, as funny as it is, is out of context with the actual goings on. He's incredulous at Shinnie going down and is laughing at that part rather than anything to do with "injuring a player". Shinnie obviously wasn't injured anyway.

Fair enough, saw the pic on twitter and yet to see a decent replay of foul so will wait for trial by sportscene. 

8 minutes ago, kennysmassiveego said:

Just visited the Celtic Hamilton thread , all 4 pages of it , and our wee Romeo has posted more on this threads last 3 pages than his steams match thread .

Desperate is the only word 

Celtic fans are more obsessedtm  with other teams than their own

12 minutes ago, kennysmassiveego said:

Just visited the Celtic Hamilton thread , all 4 pages of it , and our wee Romeo has posted more on this threads last 3 pages than his steams match thread .

Desperate is the only word 

Lets not have this thread boil over mate.

2 hours ago, gannonball said:

also a long way to go in terms of medals, caps, professionalism, being able to speak without having to take a deep breath to gather his tiny thoughts. At least Brown gets stuck in all the time, would piss me off when you have somebody as lazy as Boyd is but only puts in a challenge as part of a feud.

Well it pisses us off too. You do have to remember he is winding down now after a number of successful seasons. He has won caps and medals he is also the record highest goal scorer in the league by a long way. I can understand your dislike of him cause he played for your clubs Siamese twin but hey ho.

Its not the challenge I posted but his reaction for pointing laughing when injuring a player. Probably didn't help himself with the ref.

You mean the guy lying here feigning injury ? Zoom into Shinnie, see for yourself.....

1CCACB22-91D5-401B-AEDC-0865D4BEC464.jpeg.b09c9f35331b2e162126bbd33e4973f7.jpeg.70be605a92b88848fb4f94338d71a7a7.jpeg

1 hour ago, gannonball said:

Some classic whataboutery here. I know Scott Browns a c**t who puts in a shift all day long but thats why I love him as a player. Kris Boyd is an egotistical c**t who for all his ability has let his career drift away.

Whataboutery you for real. You know twat spelt backwards is tawt, think on that. 

Aye, because your opinion of Boyd has nothing to do with the team he used to play for or supports.......

3 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

Aye, because your opinion of Boyd has nothing to do with the team he used to play for or supports.......

Dont really get this. Theres plenty players who have played for Rangers but theres no real reason to single out Boyd given how dogshit he was always against us. He is just one of a number of Scottish strikers like Oconnor,Riordan etc who were happy to be taking a wage rather than kicking on. He never bothered me much until he was given more and more air time where you can tell after 5 minutes listening he is perhaps not the full shilling like the others I mentioned. 

You mean the guy lying here feigning injury ? Zoom into Shinnie, see for yourself.....1CCACB22-91D5-401B-AEDC-0865D4BEC464.jpeg.b09c9f35331b2e162126bbd33e4973f7.jpeg.70be605a92b88848fb4f94338d71a7a7.jpeg      

[emoji23] does a serious injury immediately seal your eyes closed and zone you out from the world 1 meter from your head? When did the extent of an injury dictate the colour of a card for the culprit anyway? It was a bad tackle and far from the most controversial red card we have seen.  

Plus, if you are insinuating that Shinnie made the most of the challenge, then I presume you are equally enraged by the 70-90mins of theatrics from Brophy and Tshibola? 

Archived