Aberdeen v Killie 26/1/19

I reckon if we're within 5 points of Celtic going into the split we can consider ourselves title contenders.

If you can't muster a single shot against an average Aberdeen (no offence) then you aren't title contenders.

ETA Any team that contains the fat mess that is Kris Boyd doesn't deserve to win a raffle.

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Illgresi said:

Personally think it's been a good laugh, but each to their own.

Winding folk up, being wound up, banter (however tragic), and dissecting a game is one of the few joys in life. f**k me, if you can't chat shite on a forum when yer pished after a game, what can you do? The alternative is watching strictly with the missus or some other banal shite. Let's all stop pretending we're some kind of elite forum warrior and give in to the absolute nonsense a football forum is supposed to be.

No-one of any importance in this thread is a *** or a tim, which immediately puts us at a higher level within society. Doubtless we all have meaningful lives, be that work, family, friends, or all of the above. None of that matters on PaB though, it should be an escapsim, and if folk get wound up fucking on yersel as far as I'm concerned.

Perfectly summed up mate.

1 hour ago, Romeo said:

If you can't muster a single shot against an average Aberdeen (no offence) then you aren't title contenders.

ETA Any team that contains the fat mess that is Kris Boyd doesn't deserve to win a raffle.

Any team that is three points off the top st the end of January, are obviously title contenders. To suggest anything else is utter stupity, and in your case, arrogance.

Any team that is three points off the top st the end of January, are obviously title contenders. To suggest anything else is utter stupity, and in your case, arrogance.

Livi were title contenders, Hearts were title contenders, killie are now title contenders, Aberdeen not title contenders.

3 points, game in hand superior goal difference.

We welcome the chase. [emoji41]

14 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Livi were title contenders, Hearts were title contenders, killie are now title contenders, Aberdeen not title contenders.

We welcome the chase. emoji41.png

The word I used in my last text, arrogance, sums up you and a myriad of other Celtic supporters.

We welcome the chase. [emoji41]

You don’t really welcome the chase, your a glory hunter you just like to win.

47 minutes ago, gannonball said:

What a horrible c*nt Kris Boyd is. 

1C2939A2-5A61-4508-9B2B-BC3FC04BF458.jpeg

Aberdeen boss' view of Boyd's red card, saying: "I've only had the look I had from the bench but from my experience in the game, my first impression was that it was at most a yellow card.

8 minutes ago, KTID26 said:

I think he has a long way to go to catch up with Mr Destruction himself, Scott Brown.

also a long way to go in terms of medals, caps, professionalism, being able to speak without having to take a deep breath to gather his tiny thoughts. At least Brown gets stuck in all the time, would piss me off when you have somebody as lazy as Boyd is but only puts in a challenge as part of a feud.

2 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

Aberdeen boss' view of Boyd's red card, saying: "I've only had the look I had from the bench but from my experience in the game, my first impression was that it was at most a yellow card.

Its not the challenge I posted but his reaction for pointing laughing when injuring a player. Probably didn't help himself with the ref.

22 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Its not the challenge I posted but his reaction for pointing laughing when injuring a player. Probably didn't help himself with the ref.

That's hilarious from a support who have Scott Brown in their team. And he's not injured, if you look closely it's serial cheat Graham Shinnie. Boyd like the rest of us had to laugh at his performance 2/10, sadly still good enough to fool the ref but no one else. 

Archived