Aberdeen v Killie 26/1/19

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Illgresi said:

Ayrshire **** really not taking that honking performance well.

Resorting to baiting and failing miserably.

I have to live down here.

Twenty five years of *** & ***** shite to put up with down in this shitehole and suddenly add in these c***s  that think they're Champions League contenders.

5 minutes ago, Sheep62 said:

Twenty five years of *** & ***** shite to put up with down in this shitehole and suddenly add in these c***s  that think they're Champions League contenders.

Are you a prisoner mate or can you maybe move?

10 minutes ago, ayrshire_nomad said:
13 minutes ago, Illgresi said:
Ayrshire **** really not taking that honking performance well.

Spot on mate, I mean where do they even buy their suits? The toilet store!!!!

I'm gonna take your mother out for a nice seafood dinner and never call her again.

8 minutes ago, Sheep62 said:

Are you the reincarnation of Ted Bundy? I can't think of any other reason why a fine upstanding, Dons supporting, gentleman would ever be punished so severely as to live in Kilmarnock!?!

Going back to the actual game, I must admit I like Alan Power. Not the most talented footballer in the world, but fiercely competitive and not in a dirty way. Much like Kilmarnock are St. Johnstone 2.0, Power is Murray Davidson 2.0, and wae a fine mannies beard.

7 minutes ago, Illgresi said:

I'm gonna take your mother out for a nice seafood dinner and never call her again.

Are you the reincarnation of Ted Bundy? I can't think of any other reason why a fine upstanding, Dons supporting, gentleman would ever be punished so severely as to live in Kilmarnock!?!

Going back to the actual game, I must admit I like Alan Power. Not the most talented footballer in the world, but fiercely competitive and not in a dirty way. Much like Kilmarnock are St. Johnstone 2.0, Power is Murray Davidson 2.0, and wae a fine mannies beard.

f**k sake min... live in Kilmarnock, give me a break.

East Ayrshire is like the land that time forgot

I'm a lovely place where the Ayrshire millonaires stay

1 minute ago, Sheep62 said:

East Renfrewshire? 

My thoughts exactly, if we cant catch one arse cheek then let us conspire to ensure we both finish above the other one. Would be happy to donate 1 or more points to the Dons cause after the split if required.

Don’t think they will need to worry about us donating given their record at RP.

Couple of things,

Ted Bundy? I have Netflix too

Alan Power, is far better than you seen today

Just now, Sheep62 said:

Fair enough pal, glad to hear it. In fairness, even Kilmarnock isn't the worst place in the world. Any North Lanarkshire, West Lothian, or South Fife residents will give evidence to that by the scrapes on their knuckles.

Archived