Aberdeen v Killie 26/1/19

I don’t quite get the almost euphoric feeling among Killie fans that they are happy that their team had no shots. I can understand them being happy with the point, but not the way that they did it. To put this into context, Hamilton had three shots at Celtic Park today.  

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was 5 when Killie won the league. Don't have any memories of it. Even Colum denying Smellic a penalty March 2012
is not as glorious as the past 14 ish months. Don't give a fook whit anybody says,
Oh ho ho it's magic
Hello, hello, you should have seen their faces, Walking down the Rugby Road... to see the Killie aces

44 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Enjoy your point, so why so bitter and twisted.

I'm not the one who's bitter or twisted, in fact I'm more than happy to go to a place that's been a graveyard for us over previous seasons & come away with a point.

As for your fellow fans, they are the ones trying to score points with, but you didn't have any shots, when they are greetin because they know their team just wasn't good enough on the day.

If they are like that against little old Kilmarnock, the old firm threads later this season should be flowing like a river, because when the chips are down, the Dons inevitably shit the nest as per usual.

2 hours ago, Sheep62 said:

Oh and for all those that think I'm raging, let me just say, I'll be cheering on Killie to win the league once it is no longer mathematically possible for Aberdeen to do so

Red dotted by Nutz

I mean what the F@ck seriously

1 minute ago, C4mmy31 said:

I'm not the one who's bitter or twisted, in fact I'm more than happy to go to a place that's been a graveyard for us over previous seasons & come away with a point.

As for your fellow fans, they are the ones trying to score points with, but you didn't have any shots, when they are greetin because they know their team just wasn't good enough on the day.

If they are like that against little old Kilmarnock, the old firm threads later this season should be flowing like a river, when the chips are down, the Dons inevitably shit the nest as per usual.

I think on here it’s known as bottling it, not sh*t the nest.

Guest Moomintroll
You my friend get a green dot for being the voice of reason.
Some of the shite being thrown about on this thread is getting out of hand
However Kris Boyd is a fat *** c**t.
Probably other than that I'm with you mate and feel free to have a cyber :guinness on me
My thoughts exactly, if we cant catch one arse cheek then let us conspire to ensure we both finish above the other one. Would be happy to donate 1 or more points to the Dons cause after the split if required.

35 minutes ago, killiepiemuncher said:

Still above you. Ya Dobber.

Congratulations on winning the '2nd place in January' trophy.

35 minutes ago, ValencianKillie said:

Shame it's devolved into this swaggering and needling, gents, as it strikes me there are positives to be derived for all.

Killie clearly came hunting for a lonesome point and you lads must concede you were totally neutralised.

We NEVER settle for a point but saw the Dons as seriously dangerous otherwise.

Take the compliment and let's all set about the important business of pieing the cheeks.  Raise a glass FFS, it's Saturday night.

Couldn't agree more. As I tried to say earlier in the thread, the game highlighted our own ineffectiveness in and around the penalty area. That reminds me though, we had a stonewaller of a penalty at the end denied.

30 minutes ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

Shinnie, GMS and Devlin are all international standard players? For San Marino maybe emoji848.png.

Pipe down ya tart. Remind me how many international players St. Mirren have?

17 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

If they are like that against little old Kilmarnock, the old firm threads later this season should be flowing like a river, because when the chips are down, the Dons inevitably shit the nest as per usual.

Well our record against Sevco this season is 2-1-0, and we are the most recent (edit: domestic) team to beat Celtic at Parkhead. So that sorts that myth out...

4 minutes ago, Estragon said:

The highlight of Aberdeen's season will be celebrating Kris Boyd getting sent off.

What a club.

You're kidding me surely

He is such a has been he's like being a man down when he's on the pitch

Would rather have seen any other player from your team sent off and the Opinionated Fat *** c**t staying on ^_^

2 hours ago, craigkillie said:

The biggest game of Aberdeen's season and ultimately they fell just short, even against 10 men. You can't blame them for being a little bit upset, I suppose.

Not sure why they're so upset, they should be used to not getting anything out of the big games. 

Archived