Aberdeen v Killie 26/1/19

Thought Killie looked a bit tired today and fair enough. 4 pts from those 2 games I'd say is a good return. Also thought even though that's the least I've seen us offer in attack we limited Aberdeen. Arguable the dons best efforts were from distance.
As for Boyd... it is what it is, this is his last few months coming up and he's served us well over the whole.
Going forward we could be doing with a CB and CF or were REALLY going to struggle when suspension and injury arrive.
Oh, and I never made the game but thanks for the parking advice dons fans

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aye kille got what they wanted.  the players  know there postions .       but  thought they might at least  have had a go ..but in fairness  shinne won the midfield .

But   we will have a go down there  thats for sure   .     so l look forward to that .

Nice to see the fat gobshite waddle off..   shitebag.

3 minutes ago, RussellAnderson said:

How can either team get rattled at this result. A total anticlimax that changes nothing. Both teams will have wanted a win, both teams will be disappointed with the draw. End of story. Neeeext.

This

25 minutes ago, KillieCon said:

Oooft. Who would have thought a draw against us would get the Aberdeen fans in such a state.

For us being in such a "state", you c*nts are fair going on about it.

Hoped that we'd have gotten a measure of revenge after the sending-off farce at the start of the season but it wasn't to be. Looked like both teams weren't happy in the conditions. 

Another big factor was the ref doing his best to stop the game flowing. Whistle hardly stopped for the 90. 

In the grand scheme of things though, a point a piece isn't the worst result in the world to keep both teams pushing at the top. Onwards and upwards.

22 minutes ago, logie skid boys said:

Aye kille got what they wanted.  the players  know there postions .       but  thought they might at least  have had a go ..but in fairness  shinne won the midfield .

But   we will have a go down there  thats for sure   .     so l look forward to that .

Nice to see the fat gobshite waddle off..   shitebag.

GMS?

1 hour ago, Illgresi said:

Don't understand the negativity tbh, thought it was a cracking game. I must say that it highlighted the differences in the teams. Kilmarnock, whilst a very dogged team with no lack of talent, are essentially St. Johnstone 2.0. We have serious talent but really struggle in and around the penalty box against an above competent defence. Make no mistake, that Killie defence is their bedrock, and almost as good as ours (without Devlin).

Will be nice when we sell McKenna for £15m, and pick up Taylor for buttons. ^_^

You my friend are seriously deluded if you think Aberdeen have serious talent. Your team play a very typical 1980's style of football, play to a tall striker, disrupt any flow in the game and players and manager are continually in the referee and 4th officials ear in an attempt to influence decisions. I would doubt you'll get anything close to double figures for McKenna and Taylor is way to good for Aberdeen. Both teams are quite close in terms of ability you should accept that and move on. As the home side today the Dons are obliged to dictate the game and though you had control you could not break us down. We've had an off day but will regroup. Lets hope by the seasons end both teams are above the arse cheeks or at worst above Sevco.  Best of luck for the rest of the season.

Oh dry your eyes FFS..
Absolutely hilarious when we went top and every comment was from Celtic fans about 'mah game in hand' or when we mention we've picked up 'x' points since steve Clarke came in and it's "aye but whit dus that win ye" Seems you still can't get over it, sad

18 minutes ago, RussellAnderson said:

How can either team get rattled at this result. A total anticlimax that changes nothing. Both teams will have wanted a win, both teams will be disappointed with the draw. End of story. Neeeext.

f**k me, this

The posturing is very cringey 

1 minute ago, Frank Grimes said:

f**k me, this

The posturing is very cringey 

Killie lads are starting to get very defensive on this. (bit like their team)

Apparently if you're playing away from home whilst chasing the title you don't actually need to try to win the game.

Expect this thread to run for several hours. Look forward to catching up on it all when I log in tomorrow morning, but got better things to do with my Saturday night.

:guinness

Archived