Aberdeen v Killie 26/1/19

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Killie came for a draw and got it. No arguments from me. We offered more but can't say we deserved or looked like earning more than a point.
Yep those 3 you mustered were well worth the effort. Pish game, good point away from home for us. You've two tough games to look forward to as well as us, I'd leave today's pish firmly in the past.

10 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

Yet managed to bring others in to play. Essentially did the job of a target man.

Brophy was hooked for an over the hill, obese mess who couldn't give two fucks about his team. Hence the constant *** love in in the media and going out of his way to be sent off.

Brophy and Cosgrove are different types of attackers playing different systems , your at home we’re the away team , I’d be surprised if Brophy had more shots on target and possession 

It’s good to see that Kris Boyd doesn’t bother the dons fans ..... no siree ...... not one bit 

14 minutes ago, Sheep62 said:

My thoughts exactly

We simply can't afford to lose him, especially with it all gone very quiet on when Devlin will be available, unless we bring Shug home before the close of the transfer window.

We should have had enough in our locker to break down aq team that doesn't muster a single goal attempt over the course of ninety four minutes,

P.S Sumo's assault on Shinnie gets worse the more you see it

12 minutes ago, Sheep62 said:

Not rattled mate, just cannae beleive a team in title battle can't muster a single attempt at goal.

8 minutes ago, Sheep62 said:

Without them you don't win.

So you admit you came to be negative and had no intention of trying to win

Simples.....

A draw suits us more than it does you & the onus was on your team to break us down which they simply couldn't do.

now dry your f**kin eyes.......

6 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

A draw suits us more than it does you & the onus was on your team to break us down which they simply couldn't do.

Yikes. I'd love to see Killie win the league if the Don's can't but reading that again in a few months when you're comfortably 4th will raise a smile.

4 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

The biggest game of Aberdeen's season and ultimately they fell just short, even against 10 men. You can't blame them for being a little bit upset, I suppose.

Don’t remember Celtic having a man sent off in the league cup final back in December...

13 minutes ago, kennysmassiveego said:

Brophy and Cosgrove are different types of attackers playing different systems , your at home we’re the away team , I’d be surprised if Brophy had more shots on target and possession 

It’s good to see that Kris Boyd doesn’t bother the dons fans ..... no siree ...... not one bit 

I don't like Boyd and don't hide the fact. I respect the fact he takes the abuse as banter and gives it back. Always felt it's unfair when he's been booked for giving it back, as are any Don's fans I know.

Doesn't hide the fact he's stealing a wage from your club.

12 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

Ah the old triple quote when all else fails

Savour the monent lads, it's still one win in twenty three when the dust settles and yes before someone points out the blatantly obvious you are still ahead of us in the league table

I don't like Boyd and don't hide the fact. I respect the fact he takes the abuse as banter and gives it back. Always felt it's unfair when he's been booked for giving it back, as are any Don's fans I know.
He's been brilliant since his last return from the Zombie Bigots but you're right he is finished now. Hope SC manages to find some goals from his contacts down south to see us to the end of the season as its now embarrassing watching him.

8 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

The biggest game of Aberdeen's season and ultimately they fell just short, even against 10 men. You can't blame them for being a little bit upset, I suppose.

Biggest game of the season

Talk about deluded.

Get a grip min

16 minutes ago, Sheep62 said:

Ah the old triple quote when all else fails

Savour the monent lads, it's still one win in twenty three when the dust settles and yes before someone points out the blatantly obvious you are still ahead of us in the league table

20190126_175916.jpg.82de41dabe2fc41395ccd7f37751aed2.jpg

14 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

Nobody is more aware than the Killie fans that Kris Boyd is finished as a footballer at this level . I think he sees his future in management and or the media and if it’s the former he can learn at the feet of the master so why wouldn’t he hang around at RP whilst he’s here ? I hope he doesn’t go down the Billy Dodds route though 

Just now, C4mmy31 said:

20190126_175916.jpg.82de41dabe2fc41395ccd7f37751aed2.jpg

If it makes you happy, however you do realise your teams reluctance to have an attempt on goal means you drop two points further behind The *****s don't you ?

As long as this gives you a warm glow then I'm happy for you.

4 minutes ago, Sheep62 said:

If it makes you happy, however you do realise your teams reluctance to have an attempt on goal means you drop two points further behind The *****s don't you ?

As long as this gives you a warm glow then I'm happy for you.

Good to know that you have so little faith in your team that you think that:

a) Our lack of shots was nothing to do with Aberdeen's defensive qualities.
b) Had we been able to get some shots then we would definitely have beaten you.

Archived