Aberdeen v Killie 26/1/19

Great result that to top off a great week. I read on the Killie forum that both Power and Dicker are due a suspension now for accumulating too any yellows - can anyone confirm this? Regardless, we need reinforcements in pronto, especially up front. Having one striker who I have faith in isn't really enough.

Lets all hope Livi do the **** over tomorrow.

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, kennysmassiveego said:

I’ll take Eamonn Brophy’s record over Cosgrove  anytime , has scored 6 against the top 6 sides this year including both arse cheeks 

Why was Brophy not playing? Injured? The boy you played in his place was terrible. Lived offside.

5 minutes ago, Coooombe said:

Great result that to top off a great week. I read on the Killie forum that both Power and Dicker are due a suspension now for accumulating too any yellows - can anyone confirm this? Regardless, we need reinforcements in pronto, especially up front. Having one striker who I have faith in isn't really enough.

Lets all hope Livi do the **** over tomorrow.

Power got his 6th yellow of the season, so he'll serve one against Celtic. Dicker is only on 4 yellows as far as I can see, so he'll be fine.

Poor game. Aberdeen too often guilty of wanting a touch too many; Stewart, as technically gifted as he is, especially culpable at times. Still unconvinced that we are a better team without McGinn. Kilmarnock were disciplined and well organised, but didn't do enough to win the game either. Hopefully McKenna's injury isn't serious. 

Don't understand the negativity tbh, thought it was a cracking game. I must say that it highlighted the differences in the teams. Kilmarnock, whilst a very dogged team with no lack of talent, are essentially St. Johnstone 2.0. We have serious talent but really struggle in and around the penalty box against an above competent defence. Make no mistake, that Killie defence is their bedrock, and almost as good as ours (without Devlin).

Will be nice when we sell McKenna for £15m, and pick up Taylor for buttons. ^_^

1 minute ago, Illgresi said:

Will be nice when we sell McKenna for £15m, and pick up Taylor for buttons. ^_^

I'll be happy to give you Taylor for buttons if you promise to play him at centre half.

1 minute ago, DrewDon said:

Hopefully McKenna's injury isn't serious. 

My thoughts exactly

We simply can't afford to lose him, especially with it all gone very quiet on when Devlin will be available, unless we bring Shug home before the close of the transfer window.

We should have had enough in our locker to break down aq team that doesn't muster a single goal attempt over the course of ninety four minutes,

P.S Sumo's assault on Shinnie gets worse the more you see it

Just now, kennysmassiveego said:

How many shots on target did Cosgrove ( a sure fire ballon d’or Winner ) have ? * 

* the exact same is the answer 

Yet managed to bring others in to play. Essentially did the job of a target man.

Brophy was hooked for an over the hill, obese mess who couldn't give two fucks about his team. Hence the constant *** love in in the media and going out of his way to be sent off.

Just now, craigkillie said:

If Aberdeen fans are this rattled after they draw  then I'd hate to see them when they lose (which is probably never going to be against us tbf).

Not rattled mate, just cannae beleive a team in title battle can't muster a single attempt at goal.

1 minute ago, craigkillie said:

If Aberdeen fans are this rattled after they draw  then I'd hate to see them when they lose (which is probably never going to be against us tbf).

Killie came for a draw and got it. No arguments from me. We offered more but can't say we deserved or looked like earning more than a point.

Just now, BlueKillie said:

You got more shots on goal, same points... Don't see what the big deal is about shots on goal

Without them you don't win.

So you admit you came to be negative and had no intention of trying to win

Simples.....

Archived