Aberdeen v Killie 26/1/19

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There’s only one way to settle this: Greg Stewart is greased up and put into a hog outfit and Steve Clarke and Derek McInnes have to chase him around the Pittodrie pitch. First manager to get a hold on him wins the three points.

43 minutes ago, Carl Cort's Hamstring said:

The other 8 proper teams in the league should deliberately lie down to whoever wins this one for the rest of the season.

Guys you are trailing in our wake, it's already lie down time.

I will expect no less from Aberdeen this weekend,

Either deliberately  or through McInnesisms.

11 minutes ago, Deen1903 said:

There’s only one way to settle this: Greg Stewart is greased up and put into a hog outfit and Steve Clarke and Derek McInnes have to chase him around the Pittodrie pitch. First manager to get a hold on him wins the three points.

Or in Deeks case, shag him......

On 24/01/2019 at 14:48, RussellAnderson said:

The usual rules apply, meaning Stewart will be the matchwinner for either team. Hat trick or red card and penalty conceded? Anyone’s guess.

I’ll say quite a tight affair. 1-0 with Stewart getting the goal. Kris Boyd to be suspended after taking bribes to eat a pie on the bench for betting purposes.

The only problem I have with your prediction is Boydie doesn’t need any other reasons to eat a pie other than a) thur tasty b) to maintain his figure.

13 minutes ago, killieshire said:

The only problem I have with your prediction is Boydie doesn’t need any other reasons to eat a pie other than a) thur tasty b) to maintain his figure.

You're quite right sir, I apologise for my inaccurate predic. I'll swap it out for Steve Clarke putting a "Kick Me" sign on Greg Stewart's back. 

1 hour ago, Frank Grimes said:

Next Aberdeen Manager IMVHO

IMHO..... Not if his wife has anything to do with it, he won't, he'll be back down south nearer his family come the end of the 2020 season.

Dicker, though, has no doubt his team can cope without Stewart.

He said: “Greg is a good lad, he fitted in well here – not the sharpest tool in the box. His comments about winning stuff" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Archived