Aberdeen v Killie 26/1/19

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This should be a fairly tight one, but I think we'll keep our title tilt going with either a 1-0 or 2-1 win, and hopefully our players can give a huge GIRFUY to Snakey Stewart*.

*not that I'm bitter.

We won at Pittodrie earlier in the season and were desperately unlucky at Rugby Park where we lost after looking in control of the game. Aberdeen look to be a different animal now though so I'd probably take a point of offered right now. 

1 hour ago, Coooombe said:

We won at Pittodrie earlier in the season and were desperately unlucky at Rugby Park where we lost after looking in control of the game. Aberdeen look to be a different animal now though so I'd probably take a point of offered right now. 

Wow.

A bit harsh to say we were lucky to beat you at Rugby Park whilst not mentioning the mitigating factors at Pittodrie.

1 hour ago, Coooombe said:

Aye we had a smash grab win down there .     up here i think we can argue things went against us that shouldnt have

but  two good teams on form and hopefully its great game

We're a point behind the champions and we just can't stop winning, yet I somehow can't bring myself to get my hopes up against this mob. They just seem to have something over us. 

Lucky with the red card to beat them up there, then pretty much gave them a win at RP. The results between us in last 20 games or so don't make pretty reading. 

If we go up there with a squad that looks light, days after a very hard fought victory against The Rangers, and somehow produce another win, I'm going to get fucking smashed Saturday night. 

Archived