Mid season changes

toogoodforthislevel

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Amateur football for u guys. 

Players leave , coaches leave , losing big games can test not only a squads  resolve but also the Clubs. The best teams allways stick together and find a way to get better & stronger on & off the park. 

Amateur football for u guys. 
Players leave , coaches leave , losing big games can test not only a squads  resolve but also the Clubs. The best teams allways stick together and find a way to get better & stronger on & off the park. 

Newmilns
Knockentiber
Clark Drive
Couldn’t do that

9 hours ago, Gary Hamilton said:

Newmilns
Knockentiber
Clark Drive
Couldn’t do that

They may have had good teams but clearly not proper clubs.

Think Redondo may have meant the best clubs always find a way to move on and go again. I've saw some clubs lose a whole host of quality players over the years but continue to just move on and find the next person willing to play for the jersey and continue the success, even if means a couple of quiet seasons.

The reason some clubs cant do it is all they think about is trophies.  One bad season and the players and committee just down tools and switch the lights off.

Success isn't just about trophies

They may have had good teams but clearly not proper clubs.
Think Redondo may have meant the best clubs always find a way to move on and go again. I've saw some clubs lose a whole host of quality players over the years but continue to just move on and find the next person willing to play for the jersey and continue the success, even if means a couple of quiet seasons.
The reason some clubs cant do it is all they think about is trophies.  One bad season and the players and committee just down tools and switch the lights off.
Success isn't just about trophies

Newmilns tried went from premier to bottom league and then called it a day

On 25/01/2019 at 12:45, toogoodforthislevel said:

Do you play for sandys ?

I do not but im an affiliate. The guy who left done a lot of good things for us. I have no doubt had it been going well for us this year he would not have left. Its all good when you are doing well and winning games but its when the hardest times come that you recognise who your true club people are. I have no doubt we will pull through this small bad spell we are going through. We have enough 'club people' here to ensure that.

I have seen this cyclic thing happen before with Sandys and unfortunately its part and parcel of amatuer football.

We will respond... i guarantee that!

Archived