• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
8 Bit

West of Scotland 5th Round Draw

Guest joe hunter

Good to see CP getting cuffed by the maroon mob today, and by all accounts, worthy winners.

31 minutes ago, joe hunter said:

Good to see CP getting cuffed by the maroon mob today, and by all accounts, worthy winners.

I watched the second half of this game and Bannockburn,for whom the no.10 was outstanding,were certainly the better side in that period.

Not much to seperate Cambria v EKYM.

Even on chances. YM keeper had good game. YM strikers fluffed a few decent chances.

More experienced team won the tie. 2 very good breakaways in 2nd period of extra time.  

The very best of luck to Cambria in next round and for rest of season.

Game played in good spirit and the ref was good also

Talk about a licking.
BBurn doing serious bits and dumping the CP gang out the west.
DG10 could keep a beach ball off the Colville centre backs in a phone box.

MonEhBurn

Don't think it was licking. Tight game and the penalty miss was a big moment in the game.

next will a re run and I suspect Colville will be right up for that game.

Burn good for the win, Colville pen miss changes the game, but that’s the fine margins at that level. All to play for next week in an even bigger tie, sure both sides will be up for it, hopefully another good watch

31 minutes ago, BigSmasher1 said:

Talk about a licking.
BBurn doing serious bits and dumping the CP gang out the west.
DG10 could keep a beach ball off the Colville centre backs in a phone box.

MonEhBurn

Enjoyed the game. Two good sides hard at it. Was a pretty tight game and as said penalty miss for CP was a game changer but deserved win for banny.

How the blonde boy stayed on park for CP after his assualt on a banny player is beyond me.   

He was the top scorer at east Stirling a few seasons ago. Surprised he’s back playing amateur but can only be good for bannockburn. 

Is that B,burn no 10 ? Thought he was very good caused danger every time he got the ball

9 minutes ago, BarmyAmmy said:

Enjoyed the game. Two good sides hard at it. Was a pretty tight game and as said penalty miss for CP was a game changer but deserved win for banny.

How the blonde boy stayed on park for CP after his assualt on a banny player is beyond me.   

Same boy who assaulted a bburn player in their last meeting, thug

For me it should have been a red. However, I thought the ref had a pretty good game despite this incident.
Good show of discipline from BBurn to get on with it and dig deep to get the result they wanted.

DG very very good player, 500 quid a steal for bburn from Sauchie juniors

For me it should have been a red. However, I thought the ref had a pretty good game despite this incident.
Good show of discipline from BBurn to get on with it and dig deep to get the result they wanted.

I thought it could have went either way tbh. I can see what u ment by a red though. Ref was decent and the right team win in the end in day. Boy Grant is class.

DG very very good player, 500 quid a steal for bburn from Sauchie juniors

Heard it was either 500 quid or a Bruno’s chippy black card... and all I’m saying is the boy loves a pizza so I can guess what one he went for

14 minutes ago, BigSmasher1 said:

I thought the ref had a good game aswell, hard games to ref cause it’s a hundred miles per hour 

Also after his brother aswel a hear, but shire want 2500 lol