West of Scotland 5th Round Draw

8 Bit

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oban Saints 3 Cambria 1

Not much between the two teams in the first half. Neither team really got going with very few shots on goal for either side.  Cambria gifted Oban the opener. Big number 5 (never seemed very comfortable on the ball) for Cambria short with back pass and Oban nip in and score. Cambria equalised just before half time from a corner. 

Second half Oban Saints had more possession. Denied an offside goal which looked  on to me before Lewis Cameron hit a shot fit to win any game from outside the box into the top corner. 2-1. Cambria had a couple of goal bound shots blocked before Oban got a third near the end. Deserved victory in the end.

Dumbarton Accies v St Pats in the semi if they both get through. Very tasty although both facing tough 1/4 finals
Would be a great game if they can both get through. 2 teams from Dumbarton competing at the top of their respective leagues

Good draw with many exciting permutations for the Final.

I think the winner comes from the Bannockburn/Accies/Southside/StPats side of the draw.

Nevertheless, 5 Cracking ties left to decide the winner and I'm sure the West committee will be delighted with that.

So we are here again!!! 

Will the Cage hold out in this Weather for Southside to put St Patz to the Sword ..if so good auld cup tie in store!

Let the battle Commence! Big Arnie to lead his comrades into the War!

Fancy bannockburn to bulldoze the Accies! So no local derby semi for me.

Good luck chaps x

So we are here again!!! 
Will the Cage hold out in this Weather for Southside to put St Patz to the Sword ..if so good auld cup tie in store!
Let the battle Commence! Big Arnie to lead his comrades into the War!
Fancy bannockburn to bulldoze the Accies! So no local derby semi for me.

Good luck chaps x
Hopefully weather holds out and both ties go ahead tomorrow. I see st pats have re-signed coleman from kilwinning...excellent signing for them and will improve there defence.

Hopefully weather holds out and both ties go ahead tomorrow. I see st pats have re-signed coleman from kilwinning...excellent signing for them and will improve there defence.
Great business, he was excellent whenever I watched them and he was in the side. Will defo improve them for the run in

Archived