West of Scotland 5th Round Draw

8 Bit

14 hours ago, Redondo said:

Goldenhill wont be far away, very pacey going forward. Not sure who they have signed recently, Crazy Feet may be able to fill us in? 

Its wide open to be honest, fancied St Pats and if they can get past harestanes id make them slight faves just ahead of bburn amd goldenhill.

They signed Ross McPherson (Beith) and Ryan Deas (Petershill) just last week. Announced it on their Twitter. Two top Super League Juniors. They already added Tommy Martin as well who was at Beith last season. 

They'll be hard to beat but so will Bannockburn and St Pats as well.

7 hours ago, Crazy Feet said:

They signed Ross McPherson (Beith) and Ryan Deas (Petershill) just last week. Announced it on their Twitter. Two top Super League Juniors. They already added Tommy Martin as well who was at Beith last season. 

They'll be hard to beat but so will Bannockburn and St Pats as well.

Ross will struggle to get a game there in my opinion 

46 minutes ago, The Mouth said:

Ffs your defo fishing for sure now

I'm not mate I know Archie (ross) well always scored goals played senior at airdrie  doesn't contribute enough think that's how beith sent him out on loan not sure who to but wasn't getting game there eithermaybe getting on a bit now not want to push any buttons but think he got decent wee pay at goldenhill lol

who's the wee fast boy upfront for goldenhill? 

Edited by Deepinthejungle

Bannockburn 3 - 2 Tynecastle

Bannockburn 3 - 0 up at half time and coasting. Well worth their lead and could have been more. Tynecastle pressed hard in the 2nd half and scored 2 late goals to make it uneasy for Bannockburn.  Couple of substitutions for Bannockburn nearly cost them, boys no where near good enough to be playing and it let Tynecastle take a grip of the game for last 15.

30 minutes ago, Ivor Bonnar said:

Bannockburn 3 - 2 Tynecastle

Bannockburn 3 - 0 up at half time and coasting. Well worth their lead and could have been more. Tynecastle pressed hard in the 2nd half and scored 2 late goals to make it uneasy for Bannockburn.  Couple of substitutions for Bannockburn nearly cost them, boys no where near good enough to be playing and it let Tynecastle take a grip of the game for last 15.

Abysmal is about right term but in next round 

Good to see both the Dumbarton sides through. Well done both

Indeed. Would be good to see them play each other, in the final obviously lol
Accies were not tested at all today and could've won a lot more comfortably. Third Lanark got a very fortunate goal after a collision between Accies keeper and the striker.
Third Lanark got a boy sent off in the final minute and he lost his head completely. Heard the ref say he was on his 4th red as he walked off, imagine a lengthy ban coming his way.
Must say I thought the ref was excellent today, not often they get praise so credit where it's due

Accies were not tested at all today and could've won a lot more comfortably. Third Lanark got a very fortunate goal after a collision between Accies keeper and the striker.
Third Lanark got a boy sent off in the final minute and he lost his head completely. Heard the ref say he was on his 4th red as he walked off, imagine a lengthy ban coming his way.
Must say I thought the ref was excellent today, not often they get praise so credit where it's due

I completely agree. We didn’t play well at all today and it was clear Accies were not only the better team but the team that wanted it more.

As for the red card, it was a terrible ending to the game and not the way i’d expect anyone at our club to conduct themselves. I apologised to the ref, the Accies players, coaches and Supporters after the game.

Good luck to Accies in the next round.

5 hours ago, pleslie99 said:

Close game or 1 sided, Third Lanark been going well thought they would have provided a sterner test??

Close game or 1 sided, Third Lanark been going well thought they would have provided a sterner test??

Wasn’t that close. Think we’re fortunate the scoreline wasn’t higher in honesty.

We’ve won 9 games in a row before today. Today we had only a few promising bits of play and were way off the mark.