West of Scotland 5th Round Draw

8 Bit

31 minutes ago, joe hunter said:

Good to see CP getting cuffed by the maroon mob today, and by all accounts, worthy winners.

I watched the second half of this game and Bannockburn,for whom the no.10 was outstanding,were certainly the better side in that period.

Not much to seperate Cambria v EKYM.

Even on chances. YM keeper had good game. YM strikers fluffed a few decent chances.

More experienced team won the tie. 2 very good breakaways in 2nd period of extra time.  

The very best of luck to Cambria in next round and for rest of season.

Game played in good spirit and the ref was good also

Burn good for the win, Colville pen miss changes the game, but that’s the fine margins at that level. All to play for next week in an even bigger tie, sure both sides will be up for it, hopefully another good watch

31 minutes ago, BigSmasher1 said:

Talk about a licking.
BBurn doing serious bits and dumping the CP gang out the west.
DG10 could keep a beach ball off the Colville centre backs in a phone box.

MonEhBurn

Enjoyed the game. Two good sides hard at it. Was a pretty tight game and as said penalty miss for CP was a game changer but deserved win for banny.

How the blonde boy stayed on park for CP after his assualt on a banny player is beyond me.   

9 minutes ago, BarmyAmmy said:

Enjoyed the game. Two good sides hard at it. Was a pretty tight game and as said penalty miss for CP was a game changer but deserved win for banny.

How the blonde boy stayed on park for CP after his assualt on a banny player is beyond me.   

Same boy who assaulted a bburn player in their last meeting, thug

For me it should have been a red. However, I thought the ref had a pretty good game despite this incident.
Good show of discipline from BBurn to get on with it and dig deep to get the result they wanted.

For me it should have been a red. However, I thought the ref had a pretty good game despite this incident.
Good show of discipline from BBurn to get on with it and dig deep to get the result they wanted.

I thought it could have went either way tbh. I can see what u ment by a red though. Ref was decent and the right team win in the end in day. Boy Grant is class.

Guest Mick Kennedy
14 minutes ago, BigSmasher1 said:

I thought the ref had a good game aswell, hard games to ref cause it’s a hundred miles per hour