Hamilton Accies Vs Dons- Wednesday 23rd January

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dons usually get a tough game here can't see that tomorrow think it will be similar to the game they pumped us 3-0 and Collum stopped if being 5 or 6.

The team/formation will be a complete joke and Imrie will try and play centre midfield again at some point to induce more rage amongst the fans. Looking forward to seeing the fat striker and Andreu playing though since I missed the weekend's debacle.

4 hours ago, jackbell2002 said:

Ideal Lineup
Woods
McGowan-Matt-Want-Ziggy
Gogic-Martin
Miller-22-Keatsy
Chubster

Agree with that but rumour on Saturday was that Woods had some sort of surgery so i am guessing he will be out. Hopefully young Marsden gets a game as he looked good against Hibs.

Guest Bob Mahelp

The Hamilton centre backs to have sore nappers by half time heading away pish cross after pish cross. 

Dougie Imrie to break up the park and sclaff in the winner, because he's the only Accies player I can name. 

I always get the feeling we'll get beat on my birthday but looking back we've got a mixed record, it's only been because I remember the shit results. We lost to Livi in the Scottish cup when the wee fat jambo b*****d scored and got beat at home against Rangers when MacNaughton scored an OG.

Also remember watching a 1-1 draw with Brondy in the snow and sleet. They scored from a corner.

So I'm full of confidence for tomorrow. Especially if we still think we're on holiday in Dubai. I got that feeling watching the turgid display that taking the pampered b*****ds off to sunny climes isn't a great idea. Hopefully they bounce back with a win. 

2-0 to the Dons. Cosgrove to score first. Please.

Edit: I'll be watching it in the pub so I can watch both our game and Killie v Newgers. Hopefully a wee draw or Killie win.

2 hours ago, FuzzyBear said:

300 home supporters.
Accies will play 6 defenders.
Accies will defend badly.
It will be freezing.
Accies will have 1 shot on target.
Aberdeen will win comfortably.

I’ll take that, apart from the freezing bit as I’m going.

2 hours ago, FuzzyBear said:

300 home supporters.
Accies will play 6 defenders.
Accies will defend badly.
It will be freezing.
Accies will have 1 shot on target.
Aberdeen will win comfortably.

Hope so Fuzzy  but we never play well there 

Archived