Hamilton Accies Vs Dons- Wednesday 23rd January

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sickening speaking to a weegie“dons” fan who was delighted at killie result walking back to the car aye f**k league positions as long as rangers lose eh

Hardly sickening.

A win on Saturday and we’ll have gained 3 points on both of them in the space of a few days.

I’d probably still back rangers to finish above killie too, unless killie pull out a quality signing in the next week. So with that in mind a rangers defeat is pretty good.

Oh yeah, and it’s great to see rangers lose [emoji16]

4 hours ago, 2pac said:

Sickening speaking to a weegie“dons” fan who was delighted at killie result walking back to the car aye f**k league positions as long as rangers lose eh

sickening ha ha . Iam  fae Aberdeen  and  i was  moonwalking  to my car fan i heard the ****  was skelped.. i  worry about league postions in May.

5 hours ago, 2pac said:

Sickening :lol:

I was delighted Killie won last night 

Killie are probably likely to drop more points than Sevco for the rest of the season, I was happy they won last night 

Guest Bob Mahelp

Thought we totally overpowered Hamilton without really getting out of 2nd gear.

After a shaky first 10 minutes, we were relentless without being spectacular. The big difference from Saturday was May in place of McGinn....his workrate is tremendous and it's fairly obvious now that he has become the attacking catalyst that helps turn pressure into goals.

Saturday is going to be a cracker I feel. As strong as we were last night, I just can't picture us going into the game with Cosgrove, May, GMS and Stewart all starting.....it would leave us too vulnerable.

It would be great to have Devlin back ASAP...any news on what's happening here ?

2 minutes ago, Bob Mahelp said:

Thought we totally overpowered Hamilton without really getting out of 2nd gear.

After a shaky first 10 minutes, we were relentless without being spectacular. The big difference from Saturday was May in place of McGinn....his workrate is tremendous and it's fairly obvious now that he has become the attacking catalyst that helps turn pressure into goals.

Saturday is going to be a cracker I feel. As strong as we were last night, I just can't picture us going into the game with Cosgrove, May, GMS and Stewart all starting.....it would leave us too vulnerable.

It would be great to have Devlin bacak ASAP...any news on what's happening here ?

back to full training  in two weeks 

Where to start on that shit show. Thought we started okay with a few chances and Dougie spraying offside from great positions multiple times. After their goal the game was over but. Kilgallon poor defending for it. Miller injury helped to kill the game and as soon as it went 2-0 was a training excersise for the sheep sh**gers. Wrong subs at the wrong times again by clownzo (Martin, Boyd) with 22 barely getting a kick. The easy games keep coming with Celtic away on Sat.

7 hours ago, 2pac said:

Image result for question mark guy gif

15 hours ago, 2pac said:

Not sure if you’re taking the mick here. I was walking back to the car and asked a guy what the full time score was at Rugby Park, and we were both delighted. And I’m not a weegie so it wasn’t me you were speaking to.

Archived