Fixtures

6 hours ago, Southobserver said:

League are trying there best for stranraer to win it to keep bonnyton from possible lowland league promotion 

Only way Bonnyton could go up is if they got a licence and the EOS champion was unlicensed, because if both had a licence then they'd get pumped in the play-off by the EOS winner.

This is not a dig towards Stranraer but why are teams travelling to play Stranraer midweek, i understand they share the pitch with the first team but why are other teams made to travel during the week because of this reason. Surely if first team are at home then games should be pencilled in for the 3G at school. All league games were scheduled for Saturday’s this season, so this should’ve been noticed early doors. 

I know Mids refused but league should do something about this in the next meeting for next season. 

Stranraer have been the best team and will win the league regardless.

1 hour ago, Blue red and white said:

This is not a dig towards Stranraer but why are teams travelling to play Stranraer midweek, i understand they share the pitch with the first team but why are other teams made to travel during the week because of this reason. Surely if first team are at home then games should be pencilled in for the 3G at school. All league games were scheduled for Saturday’s this season, so this should’ve been noticed early doors.

That would require some common sense. The people that run the league have very little of that. 

Absolute shambles.

It was the clubs (or at least the majority) who voted to let Annan play Fri nights at home. Ok if you are from Dumfriesshire but a big ask from Wigtownshire. League do their best but maybe when you vote at a South meeting you should think ahead.

Stranraer don't need any help to win it there the best in league. Don't get fixtures maybe july August September  Oct. March and April mid week  or local games. As for bonnington not ready for lowland league. 

Competed against BSC last year and have beaten Edusport. One off games granted but no reason why couldn’t compete

2 hours ago, South fan 2 said:

Not knocking bonnington they have good set up. Don't think they are ready to compete every week at that level. Have the right coaches to take them forward but could take a couple of season's 

You can’t even spell their name right ... Bonnyton...... or refuse to for some strange reason. 

Played Preston this season & they were lucky to win, also played Camelon & although the score was bad they certainly new that there wasn’t 4 goals in it 

Knowing the coaches & the set up at Bonnyton I would say that they are not that far away from competing at that level every week, certainly be a lot weaker teams than them IMO  

Sorry about spelling not my strong point both them teams aren't in lowland league. You are a young team  so can only get better  edu took a couple of season's to get out south wont do you any harm. Ps your spelling isn't that great either 

1 hour ago, South fan 2 said:

Sorry about spelling not my strong point both them teams aren't in lowland league. You are a young team  so can only get better  edu took a couple of season's to get out south wont do you any harm. Ps your spelling isn't that great either 

Nowt do do wi spelling mate and you know that .... you appear to be consistent for some unusual reason 

I will leave it at that 

16 hours ago, Billy XBoswell said:

You can’t even spell their name right ... Bonnyton...... or refuse to for some strange reason. 

Played Preston this season & they were lucky to win, also played Camelon & although the score was bad they certainly new that there wasn’t 4 goals in it 

Knowing the coaches & the set up at Bonnyton I would say that they are not that far away from competing at that level every week, certainly be a lot weaker teams than them IMO  

But neither of those teams are LL level, Preston are one of the weaker top 5 sides in the EOS and although Camelon beat Gretna they are 4th in Conference C.

More importantly though, they'd need a licence to play in the LL - how close are Bonnyton to getting one?

2 hours ago, Ginaro said:

But neither of those teams are LL level, Preston are one of the weaker top 5 sides in the EOS and although Camelon beat Gretna they are 4th in Conference C.

More importantly though, they'd need a licence to play in the LL - how close are Bonnyton to getting one?

Not too sure exactly but plans are in place to install a covered terrace next then I believe they will apply 

A few other minor improvements too I believe 

Archived