Brechin v Raith

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
f**k , he was only there for part of a season and he was slated for his signings ?   .......Nothing at all to do with the monkey in charge before him ?     [emoji38]   
What about the messiah who was brought in to sort it all out ? 
Sorry but the criticism of Barry is just an excuse for a team who are trying desperately to maintain full time status with a part time budget. 
As had been said he was with us the entire season you went without winning a league game...
Sorry time flies . It seems only yesterday that we denied you a chance of promotion ! [emoji38]
Can't actually recall this. We lost out on promotion last season to ayr and Alloa who in the end both deserved to go up having bested a team Smith had assembled.
I don't think it matters who is in charge of your club , it is obvious that Jesus himself couldn't perform the miracles you lot are looking for
This and every other one of your posts show why we're such a scalp in this league despite us being the worst ft team in the country (bar dunfermline obviously) enjoy your night, not that you seem to need any encouragement with that

My main gripe about today's performance is regarding the insistence of having wingers, that's fine, but why do they have to stop 30 yards from goal and play the fucking ball back to Davo or Gillespie.

Take the ball down to the line and get a fucking cross in.

19 minutes ago, theoriginalhedge said:

f**k , he was only there for part of a season and he was slated for his signings ?   .......Nothing at all to do with the monkey in charge before him ?     :lol:   

What about the messiah who was brought in to sort it all out ? 

Sorry but the criticism of Barry is just an excuse for a team who are trying desperately to maintain full time status with a part time budget. 

XoXD3Dy.gif&key=79e5aaefb1028307d6a975dd

I live in wallyford. We should start our own "our teams are stuck in the seaside league forever" club [emoji16][emoji16]. I'm a Raith fan for my sins.
Wallyford station is my departure point for an away day. I like to take my bike up to Faside Castle and down the hill again. I like it in East Lothian apart from the Pans. Poor mans Tranent..

1 minute ago, grumswall said:

As had been said he was with us the entire season you went without winning a league game... Can't actually recall this. We lost out on promotion last season to ayr and Alloa who in the end both deserved to go up having bested a team Smith had assembled. This and every other one of your posts show why we're such a scalp in this league despite us being the worst ft team in the country (bar dunfermline obviously) enjoy your night, not that you seem to need any encouragement with that

Yes, schoolboy error on timing  , I will give you that  but I really can't believe you can't remember the glorious pumping we gave you at Starks Park on our way to play off glory ! 

We’ve now failed to win away to East Fife, Montrose, Arbroath, Stranraer, Brechin and Airdrie. That’s pathetic. Away from is fucking abysmal.
Arrogant fucker. Most teams would take anything they can get from those venues but you think you should, by right, win every game? Your teams average with a pish manager. Drop down to the real world, it's ok down here

1 minute ago, theoriginalhedge said:

Yes, schoolboy error on timing  , I will give you that  but I really can't believe you can't remember the glorious pumping we gave you at Starks Park on our way to play off glory ! 

You didn't deny us promotion. 

Just now, fatdoug1938 said:
15 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:
We’ve now failed to win away to East Fife, Montrose, Arbroath, Stranraer, Brechin and Airdrie. That’s pathetic. Away from is fucking abysmal.

Arrogant fucker. Most teams would take anything they can get from those venues but you think you should, by right, win every game? Your teams average with a pish manager. Drop down to the real world, it's ok down here

Not every game, one of them would be nice. 

Great performance today toshney and hill immense , as was both full backs, that was a defensive master class from toshney, I think we deserved the win , raith ran out of ideas, we were very dangerous on the break all afternoon
You were dangerous down the left all afternoon. Bit unfortunate for Raiths 1st served up on a plate after initial stop. Worked hard 2nd half and took both chances well. I enjoyed the game.

1 minute ago, D'Jaffo said:

That relegated them. You played no part in denying them promotion. That was Alloa.

1 minute ago, Scary Bear said:

This c**t must be Brechin’s version of zicoromaines.

Apologies . I got carried away in the moment.  Not afraid to admit when I am wrong.

8)

Too much Glayva.   

I don't stand corrected...
You didn't deny us promotion. 

Archived