St Mirren v Dundee United

Lola montez

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

He went down 5 or 6 times, arms up in the air appealing for a free kick.  I think he got one.

Can't say I noticed him claiming for more freekicks than your average player and don't remember 5 or 6 dives.

On 09/02/2019 at 22:30, Alert Mongoose said:

As clear a red as you'll ever see for Mcginn. 

Awful challenge.

Totally out of character for him as well.

Thought at the time that it was a red, and replays confirm it.

When the United players ask Collum for a red, he even makes a 'forearm' gesture as if to say 'that's why it's only a yellow'.

Bonkers.

McGinn was also cautioned for an elbow to the face of Cammy Smith during his side's defeat by Dundee United.

However, there was not enough evidence for the compliance officer to raise a fast-track notice of complaint.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47215971

1_FEoachgQKD0MX3gpG9MAeg.gif.454eba7184e3c74780454a2667b7a94f.gif

25 minutes ago, NewBornBairn said:

If that had been against Scott Brown or any other individual in green and white hoops, the compliance officer would have instantly found them guilty and issued a very long ban.

The system is clearly broken and totally unfit for purpose, as for Collum well 18 months back in junior and amateur games is needed for him to get the basics right.

I'm an absolute neutral in this - when I saw that challenge on the highlights I thought it was a red right away. For Collum not to think that despite seeing it perfectly is inexplicable but then for someone to sit and watch the footage repeatedly and then say there isn't enough evidence is just stunningly incredible.

On 11/02/2019 at 10:28, Bobby_F said:

Can't say I noticed him claiming for more freekicks than your average player and don't remember 5 or 6 dives.

Just watched the extended highlights which cover about a quarter of the playing time and he went down three times and got nothing.

20 hours ago, CaspianChris said:

If that had been against Scott Brown or any other individual in green and white hoops, the compliance officer would have instantly found them guilty and issued a very long ban.

The system is clearly broken and totally unfit for purpose, as for Collum well 18 months back in junior and amateur games is needed for him to get the basics right.

Dundee United fan eh?

20 hours ago, CaspianChris said:

Absolute fucking nonsense.

Scott Brown has been getting away with being a dirty c**t for years.

3 hours ago, Bobby_F said:

Dundee United fan eh?

3 hours ago, Nightmare said:

I think he means if the foul had been committed against Scott Brown.

On 21/01/2019 at 14:11, Lola montez said:

A warm welcome back to Paisley for Cammy Smith who will no doubt make us pay for the last season on the bench

I assume that Cammy Smith did something to really upset Paul McGinn in his time in Paisley?

14 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

I think he means if the foul had been committed against Scott Brown.

My comprehension fail aside, it’s still not correct. There is no pro- or anti-Celtic bias in our game (or for the other bigots). Jack Storer had an absolute disgraceful tackle on Scott Brown earlier this season when playing for Thistle and nothing was done about it. The problem is we have refs and a governing body who are really shite at their job and either make the wrong decision or make no decision at all when they should. To think otherwise is tinfoil hat OF drivel.

16 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

My comprehension fail aside, it’s still not correct. There is no pro- or anti-Celtic bias in our game (or for the other bigots). Jack Storer had an absolute disgraceful tackle on Scott Brown earlier this season when playing for Thistle and nothing was done about it. The problem is we have refs and a governing body who are really shite at their job and either make the wrong decision or make no decision at all when they should. To think otherwise is tinfoil hat OF drivel.

4 hours ago, Nightmare said:

Mmmm....

Archived