St Mirren v Dundee United

Lola montez

Guest DAVIDB69

I was in the main stand actually

Though we were decent first 60 minutes or so till the sending off.

We probably need to draw Patrick to get to the semis though

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am looking forward to watching the highlights on TV as I did not make the game today, especially the red card incident with interest.

Hopefully there is a decent highlight spot provided rather than 30 seconds at the end of Sportscene as usually. 

Guest DAVIDB69
I am looking forward to watching the highlights on TV as I did not make the game today, especially the red card incident with interest.
Hopefully there is a decent highlight spot provided rather than 30 seconds at the end of Sportscene as usually. 

First time I have watched sportscene in I don’t know how long

Shite from McGinn especially on a former team mate although 2nil down at time so was frustration however a sickening act also wtf Jack Baird he is fucking hopeless and was in no mans land for 2nd goal whatever happened to staying goal side of your man?  Loving Popescu trying to gee up the team and his maurading runs out of defence though !

1 hour ago, FifeArab said:

100% red for Mcginn there, arsehole Collum.

It would appear the spirit of Jim Goodwin lives on at St. Mirren.

1 hour ago, buddie06smfc said:

If one good thing can come from today's game it will be Paul McGinn getting cited for that challenge and banned for 3 games. 

Surely nothing can be done retrospectively given Collum booked McGinn for it at the time?

7 hours ago, captainkev said:

Surely nothing can be done retrospectively given Collum booked McGinn for it at the time?

I thought that was the case to but hasn’t this just happened to a player in the Scottish Premiership?

24 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

I thought that was the case to but hasn’t this just happened to a player in the Scottish Premiership?

Yeah it happened to the Hibs boy Johnson after his tackle on Izaguirre.

I think the compliance officer can look at it again if it is deemed to be violent.

McGinn would have no complaints if he got a ban, it was a shocker.

16 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

Absolutely excellent today, was worried about Robson but he was fine and did very well for the second goal.

The two centre halfs were excellent as was Harkes (again) but the USA chants can get tae f*ck.

I want a home tie next against anyone.

Killie?

Archived