St Mirren v Dundee United

Lola montez

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Enjoy the thread pal.  It’s the closest you’ll get to the Scottish Cup.

Leave theme to bask in the glow of the 1910 Scottish Cup win, they will never win it again.  Trump and Putin will start WW3 before they even come close.

HT 0-2

Lucky it’s only 2 tbh.

Standard and expected shambles from the PE Teacher’s St Mirren. We are getting run over in all areas of the park by a team in the league below us at our own ground.

Our best player so far is Hladky, he must have made 3 or 4 good saves. 2 of them were just before we conceded the first , it’s been a half of shooty in.

We have nothing going for us anywhere else, Dundee Utd keeper hasn’t been worked at all.

I was going to say the only positive is that it’s only 1 so remarkably we are still kinda in it. Then they scored on half time so that’s that fucked too.

Get Kearney to f**k, useless.

Guaranteed to be booing at the very least [emoji16].

Think United fans will have a bit of a shock to see how different we are to last season. We now have no identity, no fight, no togetherness the morale between fans and club has plummeted.

Over zealous policing in our signing section has led under age fans being booked by the police then police visits to their school to tell their head master. Feels like things are about to collapse, and Cammy Smith scoring the winner could be the straw that broke the camels back.

This isn't reverse psychology, we are a shambles, albeit a couple of our new signings look the real deal. We are 2/1 to win today for a reason.

The thing is mate, as bad as that all sounds, United fans have kinda gotten used to the team completely fucking embarrassing themselves at this point, so hearing all this I'm just thinking like "Well now we're gonna lose 5-0 because everything is finally gonna click for them." A lot of the fans who think we might lose are mainly saying it because we don't really have that much faith in the club, and even with basically a brand new team, we just don't want to get fooled again.

Annoyingly, it looks like my ticket hasn't arrived so I won't be going today. I'm guessing Sow will start, and maybe Laidlaw as well. I'll be stunned if Fyvie is even on the bench, and even more stunned if he comes on. if Harkes and Butcher play together again today and we win, they need to be the centre mid duo till the end of the season.
[emoji8]

We are a shambles bud.

4 minutes ago, Lex said:

HT 0-2

Lucky it’s only 2 tbh.

Standard and expected shambles from the PE Teacher’s St Mirren. We are getting run over in all areas of the park by a team in the league below us at our own ground.

Our best player so far is Hladky, he must have made 3 or 4 good saves. 2 of them were just before we conceded the first , it’s been a half of shooty in.

We have nothing going for us anywhere else, Dundee Utd keeper hasn’t been worked at all.

I was going to say the only positive is that it’s only 1 so remarkably we are still kinda in it. Then they scored on half time so that’s that fucked too.

Get Kearney to f**k, useless.

That's a shame. 

Archived