SUPERBOWL LIII

lichtie23

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That was terrible. When it became clear that Goff was incapable of moving the ball, and Gurley was getting no snaps, it was only going one way.

Grudging respect for Brady and BB. We wont see the likes of this again, I think Brady has another few years left on him. That was unthinkable when they were 28-3 down against the Falcons.

Never mind, next year's SB will be far better as Our Lord and Saviour Baker Mayfield entertains the world.

It’s a weird one. Many will call it a shite Super Bowl, which I agree with in part but if you are a fan of defensive ball then you would have loved it. Both defences were exceptional last night. The pressure the Pats got on Goff all night was first class. Belichick has again called a great game.

The Patriots are still cheating scum and anyone mentioning Brady as GOAT should be made to watch rugby.

It’s a weird one. Many will call it a shite Super Bowl, which I agree with in part but if you are a fan of defensive ball then you would have loved it. Both defences were exceptional last night. The pressure the Pats got on Goff all night was first class. Belichick has again called a great game.

Both defences were good (great?) but the rams offensive line and goff never turned up. The pats were getting through whenever they wanted to.

I thought the game turned on the two superb pieces of defending, in the Pat's EZ, denying two near stick on TD's. Pretty much summed up the DF mood to last night's SB. Whilst Goff pretty much bonked, in the end. His pass selection was so poor, for somebody of that standard.

2 hours ago, lichtie23 said:

Was that really a classic defensive game though? It wasn't spectacular, there weren't too many turnovers or big plays, it was just poor offense against solid D.  My missus stayed up to watch it with me, not a great introduction to the greatest show on earth. 

1 hour ago, doulikefish said:

Holding call changed the game.Goff was finally getting some movement and that call killed em

Nobody will care but if we are talking about blown calls what about intentional grounding in the end zone?

Anyway, I loved that game. If I want back and forth scores I'll watch basketball. 

Jason McCourty covering 20 yards to make up the blown coverage is one of my favourite ever SB plays 

Feel bad for Rams D. No one will talk about them holding Brady to one 1 TD and (I think) one red zone visit.

Legit the worst Super Bowl I have ever watched, but THE PATRIOTS WON SO WHO CARES!! Feeling rough after the amount of food and drink consumed last night, but it's one of the few times I can genuinely have a good time watching a sporting event instead of feeling depressed.

10 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Legit the worst Super Bowl I have ever watched, but THE PATRIOTS WON SO WHO CARES!! Feeling rough after the amount of food and drink consumed last night, but it's one of the few times I can genuinely have a good time watching a sporting event instead of feeling depressed.

That the Superbowl MVP was a man banned from the first 4 games of the season for performance enhancing drug abuse just sums up how utterly vile the whole organisation is.  A complete disgrace of an organisation from top to bottom.

Just now, drs said:

That the Superbowl MVP was a man banned from the first 4 games of the season for performance enhancing drug abuse just sums up how utterly vile the whole organisation is.  A complete disgrace of an organisation from top to bottom.

Be angry and upset all you want, it ain't gonna ruin my mood today. Ha ha ha SUPER BOWL CHAMPS BABY!! Unstoppable!

Archived