Ton v Pars - 26/01

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The confidence will be rock bottom after that result yesterday. Need to start winning games and fast. Good opportunity here. Hopefully the board back Stevie and we can get a proper striker in before the game.

We  have a couple decent central midfielders and that's about a complementary as I can get. Genuinely can't see anything other than a relegation battle now.

Really need a win here but if we can't bring in a couple strikers then I can't see where a goal is coming from. Dunfermline nil has become all too familiar.

Hopefully have a couple of players in by Saturday. Good to see Oliver back as if nothing else gives us options in our threadbare squad.

Pressure mounting on JJ to start getting results. Big game for both clubs now 

Win would be pretty huge for us, having a 7 point lead over Dunfermline would at least give us some breathing space before the relegation battle kicks in.

If we can bring a couple of forward thinking players in, we might have a chance but most likely a dull and boring 1-1.

Gary Oliver back in time to score  as he always does against the Pars!

Robinson

Craigen Ashcroft Beadling Longridge

Higginbotham Thomson Vincent Connolly

Smith Muirhead

This is the team that needs to start. When Lewis Martin is fit again put him at the back beside Ashcroft and move Beadling back in to midfield.

2 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Robinson

Craigen Ashcroft Beadling Longridge

Higginbotham Thomson Vincent Connolly

Smith Muirhead

This is the team that needs to start. When Lewis Martin is fit again put him at the back beside Ashcroft and move Beadling back in to midfield.

Wow. I think I'd rather play with 10 men.

Archived