Sorry Sons -vs- Angus Azzuri

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, FifeSons said:

They’re a bit overexcited with Sevco and Montrose having decent seasons.

Respect to Sons fans though. Seem like a decent bunch and in fact most fans in L1 are OK. Makes a pleasant change from the L2 forum which has far too many WUM's of clubs who think they are better than they actually are. 

On 27/01/2019 at 09:14, cedrick1 said:

Opinions. As I said it’s all about opinions and the post you refer to says nothing about Hutton being a world beater. 

An example I referred to at match yesterday. Hutton hit free kick from halfway behind everyone. Poor . Montrose broke up and almost created something and lots round me rounded on Hutton. 5 mins later in front of dug out Forbes let ball run under his foot . Poor went to carswell who lost possession. Poor. I referenced then that not a word was said and had it been Hutton we would have called for his head.

When Hutton starts pinging in free kicks from 30 yards, is our top scorer and sets up the most goals in the team he can be cut some slack for a poor pass, as it is he bumbles around the middle of the park doing absolutely f**k all.  I was hearing on Saturday that Hutton has a "cyst the size of a golf ball" on his hip and is pretty much constant pain.  Obviously this will have an effect on his performances, it makes absolutely no sense to force him through 90 minutes every week.  If he's in fucking pain then let him sit out, I don't care if Duffy "trusts" him to do a job, right now he's offering sweet f**k all.  We have Carswell, Thomson, Forbes and we did have Spencer all fit an able to play in the centre of midfield - if Hutton is so fucked then why release Spencer?  If he's so fucked why continue to play him?

The set up of the defence was crazy on Saturday, but I don't think we can use that as an excuse for Ferguson not punting that ball into the Leven with a minute to go.  You could have had Mr Blobby at centre half and I'd still expect him to clear his lines.

Our additions this week will say a lot about where we end up, hopefully we can see Thomas return and a midfielder of sorts, but the confidence of the team looks absolutely shot and we'll need a huge change in attitudes.  I honestly pish myself laughing thinking back to the summer when our players were apparently swanning around their workplace telling folk we were going to win the league.  How many of them look like they give a f**k now?

17 hours ago, MOFOREVER said:

Makes a pleasant change from the L2 forum which has far too many WUM's of clubs who think they are better than they actually are. 

Personally I think the Clyde fans provide great entertainment.

13 minutes ago, Gordon EF said:

Forgive me, I was forgetting that some League 1 supporters won't have ventured down to the League 2 forum for the past decade (DECADE).

At least it will be nice to visit it regularly for the first time as a P&B poster next season.

Spoiler

No it won't :(

Archived