Lichties v Loons 26-01-19

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heading up myself today for the 1st time this season.

Exciting times according to my father.

Train from Leuchars to keep the young lad happy.

Stats say Arbroath are better than his team Man City so hopefully boredom will not set in.

Report back as a neutral on what I think of this seasons offering later.

Heading up myself today for the 1st time this season.
Exciting times according to my father.
Train from Leuchars to keep the young lad happy.
Stats say Arbroath are better than his team Man City so hopefully boredom will not set in.
Report back as a neutral on what I think of this seasons offering later.

We've been fantastic most of the season hopefully you don't jinx it.

Fwiw Forfar are usually quite good to watch too from what I've seen. Play a bit of football and some good tricky players. If they were more solid at the back think they'd be 2nd.

Very well played forfar, took goals nicely and defended well.

Dont think we played badly just a combination poor finishing and outstanding goalkeeping preventing us from scoring.

Raith failing to take advantage today all but confirms the league is ours

Overall poor but these things happen. Donnelly shite but only his 2nd performance so can’t say to much. Thomson was at fault for the goal and overall was piss poor.
We are still winning these league so don’t get to upset lads

Great performance from the boys today, credit to Jim Weir!
Back four & the keeper all immense for us.

If Arbroath score the 2nd goal of the match it swings in Arbroath’s favour and they win the game, thankfully we got it and held on for the win![emoji1316]

3 Derby wins in a row for Jim Weir now, happy days! [emoji1319]

Thought we were really poor today and kept playing long balls to our strikers who can’t win a header between them. We still created a lot of chances tho but just couldn’t finish them or the ball just wouldn’t fall to us, fair play to Forfar they were good and took their goals well. State of some of their fans tho thought they won the league.

Thought we were really poor today and kept playing long balls to our strikers who can’t win a header between them. We still created a lot of chances tho but just couldn’t finish them or the ball just wouldn’t fall to us, fair play to Forfar they were good and took their goals well. State of some of their fans tho thought they won the league.

Wallace and Donnelly need it into feet, Forfar made it hard for us in midfield though and Swankie and Gold barely got a touch first half so it was long balls all day

Second half they sat right back and we played a bit more but literally nothing fell our way. Dunno how we never scored atleast one. Some good saves and a bit of luck for them

Two good goals they scored. Actually thought for once their fans were actually decent in numbers and noise. 1200 crowd or whatever and about 250 of them

Archived