The Highland Derby

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone know who is officiating tonight?

(who is the referee?)

Some of the recent violent scenes that we've witnessed, have left me more disappointed than surprised.

I remain uneasy that some condone and even seem to celebrate such acts.

Whilst Big Fifer is, I'm sure, kidding, there are some, even on here, that seem serious.

Some don't seem to see the line between Vigorous  and Violence.

I asked my employer to let me finish at 4 today so I could get to the game and have been told where to go, I'll be watching this from home instead now. Expect another tight game, Caley seem to be more up for the derbies this season.

41 minutes ago, Big Fifer said:

If there's no way ICT can win, will you at least take one for the team and injure as many County players as possible? Nothing mental, just make sure they're out for 96 hours after the game. 

Disagree. If they could actually go entirely mental and take out half the team for the foreseeable it would be much appreciated.

I was going to watch this but I'm going to watch The Lego Movie 2 instead. Don't "at" me.

I don't have a good feeling about this. The derby games are, obviously, ICT's biggest games of the season and County have phoned it in so far this season, lumbering from one uninspired win to another.  See you all at the replay in Inverness*.

*I won't actually see you all there, but I'll keep updated through Twitter.

At this stage of the season cup games, and we’ve got two this week, are a distraction. I’d rather be playing league games and trying to keep our noses out front.  I’m not bothered about winning tonight, however seeing Caley lose is more important to me, as some will testify, so reluctantly ‘mon the Staggies...

1 hour ago, yoda said:

I was going to watch this but I'm going to watch The Lego Movie 2 instead. Don't "at" me.

I don't have a good feeling about this. The derby games are, obviously, ICT's biggest games of the season and County have phoned it in so far this season, lumbering from one uninspired win to another.  See you all at the replay in Inverness*.

*I won't actually see you all there, but I'll keep updated through Twitter.

I'll happily take a fluky 1-0, with a clearance bouncing in off someone's arse.

Archived