The Highland Derby

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply
County complete the quadruple of utterly shite performances against ICT. Zero defeats.

At least the team got the equaliser with Gardyne and Mullin on the pitch, and Spence off it. Note to Kettleson: make a note of that.

Another game where Caley will be bitterly disappointed to not come away with a win, seems we've found a way of being utterly honking against them and somehow not losing. Thought Ridgers and Tremarco were excellent at the back for them. Midge was our only real standout.

11 minutes ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

We need to be tapping up Tremarco. An excellent player.

I've a hatred for a lot of the old Butcher backline (Raven especially) but I think Tremarco is just a committed, solid pro.

I've a hatred for a lot of the old Butcher backline (Raven especially) but I think Tremarco is just a committed, solid pro.

He reminds me of Draper absolutely bullying the County midfield back in the day, just by being competent.

That said, I have no idea why Mullin didn’t start because he had the beating of Tremarco after he came on.

I said to the person next to me with 10 minutes to go that Inverness were starting to sit a little deeper and we were the side that looked like we wanted it more. Crikey we didnt half leave it a bit late though!

Absolutely brilliant at the end. What fun it was to see the away support be silenced , the mute button was well and truly hit!  Last gasp goals to grab a draw always make it feel like a win if you get them and a defeat if you conceed.

Well done County. I am still smiling.

Archived