The Highland Derby

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, bunglebonce said:

Paging @RiG to get out the clip of Derek Adams on the touchline before and after Foran's 3-3 equaliser.  It was one of the best highlights of an unforgettable season.

:lol:

I'll have a hunt for that although it will make me too sad to watch it. Memories of when we were a good team...

From ICT's perspective, I'd imagine they will get more money from the BBC than from the gate receipts, so you can see why this was agreed.  Still a terrible day and kick off time however.  7.15 ffs.  At least make it the normal 7.45 time for night games.  The 10 o'clock news can still start on time to tell us all about the latest Brexit cunt up.

Terrible time for it but the rage of some folk who had already paid for travel arrangements before the kick off time had been announce is a bonus.

Any reason it couldn’t have been on the Friday night? Would have been good for most fans and would clash with any 6 nations that they would rather be showing

4 hours ago, TheScarf said:

From ICT's perspective, I'd imagine they will get more money from the BBC than from the gate receipts, so you can see why this was agreed.  Still a terrible day and kick off time however.  7.15 ffs.  At least make it the normal 7.45 time for night games.  The 10 o'clock news can still start on time to tell us all about the latest Brexit c**t up.

Sure the TV money/ deal dropped to 32 k ish (it was 82k) with more money going into the general pot

Archived