Hibs v Raith Rovers

Rovers2017

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, Easy Days for Raith said:

do we have to sit in our allocated seat, or can we just move wherever

In theory, you've got assigned seats. You might get away with picking some other empty seat - the stewards won't check - but, depending on how the Raith allocation is divvied up, there might well be no empty seats for you to inhabit. I'm guessing the bottom-west end of the South stand will be full, at least.

If you want to just belligerently stake a claim to some better seats that are already allocated to some other ticketholder, on the grounds that you reckon you'll win the ensuing punch-up between you, your fellow Raith fans, the stewards and the police - you have my full blessing and support, particularly if you time it to happen during a dull part of the game.

11 minutes ago, Aim Here said:

I feel like Raith's ticket sales updates simply aren't frequent enough for me. Don't you guys have a twitter account that keeps everyone up to date with every individual sale?

You seem to be the one Hibs fan who can be bothered with this routine scudding of League 1 diddies. I know we’re not Hearts but this is quite insulting.

Has there been a mass cull of P&B Hibs fans?

Are they all in mourning over Lennon?

1 minute ago, Scary Bear said:

You seem to be the one Hibs fan who can be bothered with this routine scudding of League 1 diddies. I know we’re not Hearts but this is quite insulting.

Has there been a mass cull of P&B Hibs fans?

Are they all in mourning over Lennon?

We're all in rabbits-staring-at-juggernaut-headlights mode, what with a managerless, injury-depleted Hibs currently haemorrhaging perfectly fit players without apparently bothering to replace them, and a transfer window slamming shut in 3 hours. The cup tie is a bit too far in the future to consider, compared to the very imminent disaster that we can't take our eyes away from.

If it's any consolation, we're too fear-struck to comment on Saturday's Aberdeen game much, either, and the meagre ticket allocation for Wednesday's game against Celtic has yet to sell out. It's not just you!

26 minutes ago, Aim Here said:

We're all in rabbits-staring-at-juggernaut-headlights mode, what with a managerless, injury-depleted Hibs currently haemorrhaging perfectly fit players without apparently bothering to replace them, and a transfer window slamming shut in 3 hours. The cup tie is a bit too far in the future to consider, compared to the very imminent disaster that we can't take our eyes away from.

If it's any consolation, we're too fear-struck to comment on Saturday's Aberdeen game much, either, and the meagre ticket allocation for Wednesday's game against Celtic has yet to sell out. It's not just you!

It’s not you, it’s us. Are we breaking up?

On 31/01/2019 at 22:36, Raithie said:

So is the 1900 allocation the entire lower tier or is the stand being split where we’re getting half lower tier half upper tier?

I would imagine it’s split between upper and lower. We’ve split that stand between home and away fans most games this season.

In reply to an earlier comment, we have to sell out the lower tier first. Then we sell the upper tier. Hibs Board & fans don't want to be looking at two half empty sections though I think that we will sell all these tickets & possibly more.

In reply to an earlier comment, we have to sell out the lower tier first. Then we sell the upper tier. Hibs Board & fans don't want to be looking at two half empty sections though I think that we will sell all these tickets & possibly more.
After today I doubt we'll shift many tickets this week. Pretty much everyone who wants one will have one anyway.

3 hours ago, JAR said:

I bought a ticket today that says "South Stand Upper" so would appear we are now onto the top tier. 

Archived