Hibs v Raith Rovers

Rovers2017

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, lellywong said:

Crowd will depend on what His are charging would think?? They're looking at £18 for their season ticket fans and £20 for us.  Rip off:huh:

To be fair id pay £20. I'd have even paid £20 for the last round, even before knowing the score. I sort of expect it to be a bit more. I'd also imagine that away fans usually pay about £20/25 so doubt they will drop it for last 16 of the Scottish Cup. 

Edit: Just seen Elgin paid £22 for last round

16 hours ago, lellywong said:

Crowd will depend on what His are charging would think?? They're looking at £18 for their season ticket fans and £20 for us.  Rip off:huh:

If Hibs let their season ticket holders in for less, they would still have to pay us our share of a full price ticket. 

I was under the impression that the two clubs can agree prices between them, but if they can't agree then the standard league admission price for the higher league club will apply. 

£12 for a primary school kid is disgraceful. 

I’m pretty sure I read on Twitter that this is now confirmed Saturday 9th Feb, and the Hearts game is now confirmed for the Sunday, 10th Feb.

So just needing to dodge the pompous egg chasing patter on the train [emoji577][emoji481]

Someone mentioned going for the Fife Circle train opposed to the quick, Kirkcaldy-Inverkeithing-Edin train. I think that’s a great shout, as it’ll more than likely start from Markinch, so likely less egg chasing punters on board.

Canny wait for this, feels like an absolute age since I’ve been to an away game due to family stuff.

I suspect Hibs will try to corner us into the bottom left of the away stand as you sit in it, and we’ll keep sprouting over as far as we can manage with ticket sales. Doubt the top tier will be needed but you never know.

£20 is pretty much a disgrace but lower than the going rate in the Premiership. Probably can’t argue too much with it.

Confirmed for the Saturday at 3pm. Should be a good day, we’ll almost definitely lose but we’ve got a small chance.

We charged £22 for the Elgin game, so this is going in the right direction, at least. As for home support paying less than visitors - the discount is only for ST holders. Home fans with paper tickets pay the same as the  away crowd.

4 hours ago, Paco said:

I suspect Hibs will try to corner us into the bottom left of the away stand as you sit in it, and we’ll keep sprouting over as far as we can manage with ticket sales. Doubt the top tier will be needed but you never know.

£20 is pretty much a disgrace but lower than the going rate in the Premiership. Probably can’t argue too much with it.

Confirmed for the Saturday at 3pm. Should be a good day, we’ll almost definitely lose but we’ve got a small chance.

I think we have to be more optimistic than this.  Yes Hibs are a premiership team but lets be positive we have a good record against them.  I'm sure McGlynn won't be saying "yes we'll almost definitely lose but we've got a small chance' to the team on match day.  We, as supporters, have to believe we can beat them:thumsup2

36 minutes ago, philpy said:

Any word due soon about ticket arrangements for the rovers end?? Only info on the Hibs site is for home supporters

Rovers Digest indicated that there's an announcement through the week - https://www.grnewsletters.com/archive/fanbase/Rovers-Digest-25012018-583225404.html

Not disappointed with that draw, should make for a cracking day out. 
Vaughan to score another hatrick, Neil Lennon to leave the stadium a seething mess. 

This hasn’t aged well, Lennon is now out, and Vaughany is croaked, again!

First bit still stands true though haha

Archived