Weekend football fix

Galabank all weekend for me this weekend, took in the Annan SOS vs Lochar Thistle game on Friday, Lochar with the win but really could have been more comfortable, Lochar seemed to find it hard to get motivated against a team that rarely caused them problems which is understandable but job done, away win never in doubt, Lochar keep grinding them out, back on Saturday for St Cuthberts vs Edusport, home team showing their lowland stature and quality would eventually be too strong for St Cuthberts, the game though was very much closer at times than the score  reflects, St Cuthberts playing nice stuff on occasions just not good enough against the french lads, but I have seen much stronger Edusport teams in past years, enjoyable weekend of SOS football.

Hearing Wigtown faked a water logged pitch due to missing some key players .. :huh::huh:

Here... you talk that much shite your arse must be jealous..

There is no doubt in anyone’s mind that Stranrear will beat Wigtown so away and cry about the mighty saints!! 🤣🤣

On 22/01/2019 at 07:54, Beardyman said:

Here... you talk that much shite your arse must be jealous..

There is no doubt in anyone’s mind that Stranrear will beat Wigtown so away and cry about the mighty saints!! 

Newton Stewart Rugby Club apparently played on grass barely half a mile away at Bladnoch on Saturday afternoon !!!!!! Perhaps Trammonford is more susceptible to overnight drizzle , who knows , it’s a strange one indeed 

43 minutes ago, South fan 2 said:

Are Wigtown playing at Newton tomm? 

From what I hear they are so why couldn’t they do that last week against Stranraer ? Think my comment about them last week is looking increasingly true but then again my arse is jealous with the amount of shite I talk :thumsup2

Archived