• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Sign in to follow this  
South Fan

Weekend football fix

Galabank all weekend for me this weekend, took in the Annan SOS vs Lochar Thistle game on Friday, Lochar with the win but really could have been more comfortable, Lochar seemed to find it hard to get motivated against a team that rarely caused them problems which is understandable but job done, away win never in doubt, Lochar keep grinding them out, back on Saturday for St Cuthberts vs Edusport, home team showing their lowland stature and quality would eventually be too strong for St Cuthberts, the game though was very much closer at times than the score  reflects, St Cuthberts playing nice stuff on occasions just not good enough against the french lads, but I have seen much stronger Edusport teams in past years, enjoyable weekend of SOS football.

Hearing Wigtown faked a water logged pitch due to missing some key players .. :huh::huh:

Edited by SaintMan

Hearing Wigtown faked a water logged pitch due to missing some key players .. :huh::huh:

Here... you talk that much shite your arse must be jealous..

There is no doubt in anyone’s mind that Stranrear will beat Wigtown so away and cry about the mighty saints!! 🤣🤣

On 22/01/2019 at 07:54, Beardyman said:

Here... you talk that much shite your arse must be jealous..

There is no doubt in anyone’s mind that Stranrear will beat Wigtown so away and cry about the mighty saints!! 

Newton Stewart Rugby Club apparently played on grass barely half a mile away at Bladnoch on Saturday afternoon !!!!!! Perhaps Trammonford is more susceptible to overnight drizzle , who knows , it’s a strange one indeed 

43 minutes ago, South fan 2 said:

Are Wigtown playing at Newton tomm? 

From what I hear they are so why couldn’t they do that last week against Stranraer ? Think my comment about them last week is looking increasingly true but then again my arse is jealous with the amount of shite I talk :thumsup2