Heart of Midlothian v Auchinleck Talbot, Scottish Cup Fifth Round, 10/02/2019

Elixir

Talbot didn’t seem to actually do anything wrong they just came up against a better team who didn’t screw up. It was reminiscent of watching Hearts lose 5-0 to spurs.

They well deserved to be applauded off. They had after all won through 6 rounds to get to Tynecastle which is at least one more than we’ll manage even if we win the damn thing

The last team that got beat 4-0 at Tynecastle was Celtic last season so when you look at it like that it’s a great omen for the rest of your season
Well said, we have played more rounds than any team. Great achievement for Talbot when you see what teams are left in it, all premiership teams apart from Partick I think Highland derby still to come of course

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Blackie Gold said:

Tynecastle was the size of Auchinleck so I don't think we will ever get to that level.

No what tucker said was players should want to play in these games you should worry more about your own team m8

Just a couple of things from earlier posts, I was in the centre of the away stand and never heard any clapping or cheering when the Hearts player got injured nor did I hear any racist noises what I will say is some of the hangers on that were there yesterday who probably never attended a Talbot game were out of order. 

Ie one In front of me steaming drunk with his son embarrassed the wee boy from start to finish pure clown 

55 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

So are Talbot going to go against the grain of the other Weegie Junior sides and join the EOS league?

Not sure who will be most offended here. The Talbot fans who want to stay Junior, the Talbot fans who object to being called Weegies, the Weegies who object to being cast alongside folk from Auchinleck, or the West region teams who want to move senior and have intimated they will take the EOS route if the west doesn't sign up soon.

Multi level trolling at a good level there. Kudos for that.

11 hours ago, Talbot supporter said:

One thing I don't like about big talbot games, it brings out some dafties that don't usually go to the games , not true Talbot supporters.

To be fair to Talbot, that happens with every single smaller club...

14 minutes ago, Marten said:

To be fair to Talbot, that happens with every single smaller club...

It's the same with the old firm as well. When they come to Firhill they're bigoted cults. Pitch invasions stabbing their own fans. you name we've seen it. Yet apparently the rest of the time they're angels.

21 minutes ago, thisal said:

It's the same with the old firm as well. When they come to Firhill they're bigoted cults. Pitch invasions stabbing their own fans. you name we've seen it. Yet apparently the rest of the time they're angels.

True, you must be their big day out as they only ever misbehave against your lot...

Aww lads, offside again!

Bitter as f**k [emoji23] [emoji23]

Tbh itzdrk yous would have got beaten by more. Just a Poor diddy championship league who'll Hibs it at the end. At least Hearts gave Auchinleck some respect. That's why we pumped you fuds.

Best of luck to Hearts and hope you go on to win the cup. Great reception from beginning to the end.

Cheers

Archived