Heart of Midlothian v Auchinleck Talbot, Scottish Cup Fifth Round, 10/02/2019

Elixir

On 20/01/2019 at 17:08, Elixir said:

A highly pleasing bye through to the quarter-finals on our inevitable road to Scottish Cup number nine. TRpAjwN.png

Yes, I remember making that fateful mistake myself...................

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, happy said:

It's great having a bitch lol.

Can you still make the big game Derek?

I have my ticket for the Wheatfield :thumsup2

I'd say they are less likely to give you a doing than had we actually turned up, their style might just suit you to play against.  

Hopefully I'm totally wrong and they give you a length.   

2 hours ago, itzdrk said:

I'd say they are less likely to give you a doing than had we actually turned up, their style might just suit you to play against.  

Still  living in hope I see.   :lol:

2 hours ago, itzdrk said:

Hang on, are you suggesting Ayr were more likely to batter Auchinleck than Hearts are?  

The Auchinshoogle fans actually thinking they have a slither of a chance against the Hertz. :lol:

Some Junior rabble are not going to beat the third-biggest side in the country, ffs. :lol:

1 minute ago, Elixir said:

The Auchinshoogle fans actually thinking they have a slither of a chance against the Hertz. :lol:

Some Junior rabble are not going to beat the third-biggest side in the country, ffs. :lol:

You do you the juniors will in all likelihood be part of the pyramid next season?

2 hours ago, Sunrise said:

You do you the juniors will in all likelihood be part of the pyramid next season?

That's that, then. The tide of this tie has surely swung in Auchinleck's favour.

Just now, Elixir said:

That's that, then. The tide of this tie has surely swung in Auchinleck's favour.

Maybe not, maybe in a few years. When (some at) Talbot realise they won't stop being a strong part-time outfit when they go senior, anyway.

Archived