Heart of Midlothian v Auchinleck Talbot, Scottish Cup Fifth Round, 10/02/2019

Elixir

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

While not as rabid as back in 2012, these junior diddies aren't half defensive of their backwater fitba. yXAbrOQ.png

We could just stick Berra, Souttar, Haring, Naismith, and Uche out and sword you as if it were a game of fives. greggy.png

I actually now think we'll stick about 15 past your rabble, tbh.
I'm that confident.
Glad ur that confident cause I can't see hearts scoring 2 never mind 15 has usual ur just another twat who thinks Talbot are there to roll over let's see on Sunday and hopefully this time there won't be any dodgy decisions

7 hours ago, allyg1977 said:
10 hours ago, Elixir said:
I actually now think we'll stick about 15 past your rabble, tbh.
I'm that confident.

Glad ur that confident cause I can't see hearts scoring 2 never mind 15 has usual ur just another twat who thinks Talbot are there to roll over let's see on Sunday and hopefully this time there won't be any dodgy decisions

You should have left it at him being a twat 

On 04/02/2019 at 11:12, Aylo vanal said:

Gave us a scare last time, don't think we will mess about with the team too much on Sunday. Uche will get a run out and maybe Cochrane will get some game time. I'll go with 3-0 Hearts.

http://www.londonhearts.com/scores/games/201201071.htm

Jordan Morton never came off the bench for Hearts again ended up passing through Livingston, Cowdenbeath, Airdrie and eventually Cambuslang Rangers

Fraser Mullen, who missed the penalty played 10 more games ended up at Hibs, Raith Rovers, East Fife and now Cowdenbeath

Gordon Smith who got the winner had another season at Hearts then Raith Rovers, Stirling Albion, Cowdenbeath and is now playing in Australia

Which should be a cautionary tale for any fringe players making their debut in this one

4 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

http://www.londonhearts.com/scores/games/201201071.htm

Jordan Morton never came off the bench for Hearts again ended up passing through Livingston, Cowdenbeath, Airdrie and eventually Cambuslang Rangers

Fraser Mullen, who missed the penalty played 10 more games ended up at Hibs, Raith Rovers, East Fife and now Cowdenbeath

Gordon Smith who got the winner had another season at Hearts then Raith Rovers, Stirling Albion, Cowdenbeath and is now playing in Australia

Which should be a cautionary tale for any fringe players making their debut in this one

I liked Smith, I don't recall Morton and Mullen just wasn't god enough.

This tournament is worth a lot of cash to us, I'd rather a full team. If we scored a few then chuck some folk on after.

55 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

The big decision, will we play Malaury Martin? I’d like to see him come on for the last 15 or so at least, preferably for Auchinleck though.

Hopefully he comes on and does something crazy like punch a fan in the testicles, allowing us to sack him.

Archived