Heart of Midlothian v Auchinleck Talbot, Scottish Cup Fifth Round, 10/02/2019

Elixir

I see hearts have messed up with the tickets by using their match day tickets if I was William hill I would sue them how can a club that big get it so wrong oh hold on forget the tickets Talbot will just show them on the park

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Scotland vs Ireland kicks off at 2:15 so Tynecastle will be kicking off at Half Time in the Rugby and the Rugby will finish around half time in the football
Which is annoying for those of us who'd like to watch both.

IMG_0961.jpg

11 hours ago, allyg1977 said:

I see hearts have messed up with the tickets by using their match day tickets if I was William hill I would sue them 

Because, of course, the best way to enhance the PR gains you get from sponsoring a tournament is to launch petty legal actions against it's participants?

I'm not a marketing guru but I think you might not have thought that through.

52 minutes ago, Elixir said:

Can't wait to knock about 12 past these mugs.

If I was you I would put your wife's hard earned cash on that how much did she make hocking her haddie down at the docks last night 

Own little world seemed a bit degrading

I think you mean "condescending" and if you're going to call the whole setup "Junior" then that's going to happen from time to time.

I've never watched Junior Football and spent very little time in the kind of places where it happens so I'll freely admit to  ignorance of it's charms and foibles but i'd have thought that it must be the small time nature of the clubs involved would be part of the appeal in that the clubs are on a more human scale and so there won't the same level of alienation between performer and audience that you would get down the road at Rugby Park, never mind at Ibrox or Parkhead.

Archived