Killie v Cowdenbeaths conquerors

• Replies 682
  • Created
  • Last Reply
44 minutes ago, bennett said:

It's not about blame, we (RFC) have a problem, other Scottish clubs also have a problem with offensive/discriminatory songs and chants.  Bring it all out into the open and deal with it.

Maybe if we got the big boys sorted first the rest would be a piece of cake.

4 minutes ago, jupe1407 said:

Confirmation that Rangers fans have completely taken over from Celtic fans as tinfoil hat merchants and need to be fired directly into the fucking sun. 

Screenshot 2019-02-22 at 17.38.15.png

Do you think he meant "condemn such abuse" rather than "condone"?

Rangers and Celtic fans are bigoted scum. Always have been and always will be. Some of them take their children to games which is setting up our next generation of bigots (awful parenting too by the way).
Fair play to SC and Boyd for raising this but we all know deep down it will change nothing. Nobody has the balls to stand up to either club.
f**k them both.

I know a female Rangers fan down here (never been to a game right enough) who did one of those stupid things on Facebook where you ask your kids questions and post the hilarious responses and one of the questions was “what does mummy hate most” and the answer was Catholics.

You may cast doubt on whether the 4 year old child actually said this but the fact the mum wrote this down and thought it was funny means the boy is going to have an unhealthy upbringing (in that sense, I don’t want to make claims about the rest of the parenting).

That is a kind of common attitude in North Ayrshire and, due to Celtic fans now thinking they are the big shots after the last few years of success, it goes for both sides of the divide.

19 minutes ago, G-MAN said:

Red Card rescinded.

Like our game. F’n no use getting a decision right AFTER the game.

Happens to us all, they'll just have to deal with it as we've had too....

1 hour ago, Dindeleux said:

I know a female Rangers fan down here (never been to a game right enough) who did one of those stupid things on Facebook where you ask your kids questions and post the hilarious responses and one of the questions was “what does mummy hate most” and the answer was Catholics.

You may cast doubt on whether the 4 year old child actually said this but the fact the mum wrote this down and thought it was funny means the boy is going to have an unhealthy upbringing (in that sense, I don’t want to make claims about the rest of the parenting).

That is a kind of common attitude in North Ayrshire and, due to Celtic fans now thinking they are the big shots after the last few years of success, it goes for both sides of the divide.

Dindy claims to know a female and has decided to do a Magee with a whopper of a tale.

1 hour ago, Dindeleux said:

That sounds like a case for social work to deal with.

Surely Clark can now refuse to work at Ibrox until changes have been made, that might get the SPFL to get into gear. I assume as everyone has to give their name and address when buying a ticket that the people shouting abuse at him has already been lifted and charged as Dave King has also come out and said he wants to deal with the blight at his club.

9 hours ago, bennett said:

It's ok because Boyd is experienced and takes it on the chin?

I really don't care what Stevens motives were, It's all embarrassing and it all needs stopped, it makes the country look backward. 

No such thing as whataboutery, people will always draw comparisons with other incidents. It doesn't take away from condemnation of embarrassing and outdated songs.

Good post, mate.  Not at all surprising.  I know you hate this shite and have expressed your views cogently.

9 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

Bennett, a sensible post.  Are you unwell?

7 hours ago, Jacksgranda said:

You know what they say about chimps, typewriters and Shakespeare...

Tsk.  Two of my favourite posters, too?

The estimable Bennett loathes the FTP mentality often associated with Rangers and is, genuinely, one of the good guys however much he is lampooned on here.

Tsk.  Two of my favourite posters, too?
The estimable Bennett loathes the FTP mentality often associated with Rangers and is, genuinely, one of the good guys however much he is lampooned on here.

I’ve always said Bennett gets a hard time on here.

He is clearly a reasonable guy (as much as one can say for making such poor life choices in supporting such a club) but much of his time is spent making repetitive sarcastic comments.

I get why, as some of the rhetoric from people on here is hysterical to say the least at times, plus he gets plenty of bites, I just find it a little tedious. I was merely pointing out the refreshingly sensible post, especially in contrast to the deflecting rubbish I’ve read and heard from rangers fans since Wednesday night.

19 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Morelos should be cited for playacting/diving/cheating.

Why?

I noticed killie fans also screaming abuse at Morelos at the time, no idea what their problem was.

Archived