Killie v Cowdenbeaths conquerors

Wow. 
Let's put this another way, given that LGBT people can choose to hide their sexuality does that make homophobia any less abhorrent?

Spot on

Under no circumstances should anyone have to change their sexuality, religion or beliefs just because someone else doesn’t like it and makes them feel less of a person because of it.

• Replies 682
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ban their entire travelling support and dont bother going to Ibrox and Parkhead.
If they pull any of the "you need us, let us back or we'll leave and the game will die", then, okay ba-bye now.

See when they threaten to leave, where do they actually think they’re going to go?

Not many things wind me up in football more than fans doing scummy things like what they’ve done last night and then instead of taking a bit of responsibility, try and turn it round and make the victim look like the one in the wrong.

It’s fucking baffling the amount of shite I’ve read on Twitter today from fans trying to justify their actions. One I read 10 minutes ago questioned why Clarke was so offended by being called a “****** b*****d”? If he was called a baldy b*****d he wouldn’t have made as big a deal about it. How can folk be so fucking brain dead that they think there’s logic in that?
And its this that drives the narrative often seen on here that there are no good Old Firm supporters.

Wheres the "enough is enough lets find a way to drive this out" movement? Theres over 100k regular attendees at these clubs. If it was anything other than a majority that feel this behaviour is ok we would have seen momentum against it. But no.... Silence.

The media had a fucking field day with Falkirk recently over the eyeballs thing. And again over an alleged racism incident which turned out to be nothing. Thoese were one off incidents which revolved around probably half a dozen fans all in.

Are rhey worse than what these c***s get up to home and away every single week with not a word said? No, they are not.

The amount of complicity in Scotland must make them feel validated in carrying on, whilst the lazy "good ones" think simply not participating absolves them of any involvment.

What the Rangers fans are faced with this morning is that arguably the best manager in Scotland has pretty much said he will never manage them because they are fucking bigots, and their reaction to that
.... f**k the ****** b*****d.

Its really incredible, but not surprising.

7 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Spot on

Under no circumstances should anyone have to change their sexuality, religion or beliefs just because someone else doesn’t like it and makes them feel less of a person because of it.

Maybe it’s because I don’t think of Catholicism or Protestant churches as any different from Scientology or any of the cults. Yes I agree they should be able to practice their faith freely and it’s wrong to abuse them for it.

but it’s hardly comparable to racism.

Um, what? 

You said people can’t hide being LGBTQ.

I’m saying they can. The argument I’m making is they shouldn’t have to hide it. No more than a Catholic, Protestant or Muslim should have to hide their religion.

Maybe it’s because I don’t think of Catholicism or Protestant churches as any different from Scientology or any of the cults. Yes I agree they should be able to practice their faith freely and it’s wrong to abuse them for it.
but it’s hardly comparable to racism.

Explain to me why it’s not comparable to racism.

Just now, D'Jaffo said:

You said people can’t hide being LGBTQ.

I’m saying they can. The argument I’m making is they shouldn’t have to hide it. No more than a Catholic, Protestant or Muslim should have to hide their religion.

Didn’t say that. People can’t stop being LGBTQ though. It’s not like religion at all.

I worked with a retired policeman who used to police games and I asked him why they don't do anything when the crowds behave badly (this was when Fir Park stands were smashed up). They basically are scared of making things worse, their view is that wading in will cause much more unrest and damage because of the nature of football crowds and that they try to identify and arrest people afterwards.
The problem is that you never hear of people being arrested for the stuff they do at the game, so it generally appears to most that they simply get away with it. Indeed, maybe they do.
Maybe instead of foreign refs bring in foreign police, the Spanish are not having any trouble dealing with the Celtic fans in Valencia

Rangers say that they will everything that they can to rid the club of sectarianism. Well one immediate thing that they can do is to lift the ban on Chris McLaughlin, which was put in place because he had the audacity to factually report that some Rangers fans were arrested (or thrown out, I can’t remember) for sectarian singing. An easy first step.

Rangers say that they will everything that they can to rid the club of sectarianism. Well one immediate thing that they can do is to lift the ban on Chris McLaughlin, which was put in place because he had the audacity to factually report that some Rangers fans were arrested (or thrown out, I can’t remember) for sectarian singing. An easy first step.
You want the moon on a stick don't you?

But, but, but they won the match and it wasn’t fair to report on it when they’d won!

Didn’t say that. People can’t stop being LGBTQ though. It’s not like religion at all.

For some people thought they have such strong beliefs that just simply giving them up isn’t an option.

It may we’ll be possible for some people to give up religion but that doesn’t mean they should have to nor does it mean they can be subjected to abuse.

5 minutes ago, Romeo said:
13 minutes ago, thekorean said:

You can actually stop being a Catholic or a Protestant.

Which is my point.

i don’t think people should be abused for their religion. It’s still not comparable to racism.

25 minutes ago, Ross Forbes said:

Let's put this another way, given that LGBT people can choose to hide their sexuality does that make homophobia any less abhorrent?

18 minutes ago, thekorean said:

You can’t stop being LGBTQ.

12 minutes ago, thekorean said:

He said "hide" not "stop" you fucking zoomer.

There's actually a difference. 

Archived