Killie v Cowdenbeaths conquerors

It's sad (although very far from surprising) that Clarke is receiving this abuse in the first place. But well done to him for calling them out on it.

Been following from afar the last few months but really think Scottish football is in a horrible place right now. No doubt down to the slightest glimmer of a title race between the bigots. The sooner the two of them f**k off into oblivion the better.

• Replies 682
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Couple of strikes on target here for you to enjoy - ya Rangers-obsessed mess:

Mmmmm.....Calls another poster a "Rangers*-obsessed mess"

To prove the point posts something about Celtic fans on his own teams match thread.

Minter.

Interesting to see the same people who said Morelos shouldn't have been dismissed against Aberdeen a few weeks ago "because there wasn't any aggression" now saying "As soon as you do anything like that it's a red" about Bachmann.

Twitter is utterly unbearable at the moment.

RANGERS MIGHT'VE DONE A BAD THING BUT CELTIC DO BAD THINGS TOO AND NOBODY EVER MENTIONS THAT.

Firstly - regardless of the early stuff that went on, it's very difficult as a diddy club to get a hearing when you've been scudded 5-0 and this will likely sink without trace as the news cycle for the weekend games begins - which isn't right.

What went on in the early part of the game shows that where the OF are involved, things really have to "even out" when they make a big enough fuss. The officials last night won't want to be the next ones plastered all over the papers for missing something that affects Rangers given the laughable outrage over the game at Pittodrie which they were still boring on about.

On the sectarian stuff - the only thing surer than the Rangers support being packed with bigots is the fact that the SFA will take no action about it - craven shitebags.

Clarke has really let his mask slip over the past few days. Wasn't bothered about the 'sectarian abuse' his captain took from Celtic fans on Sunday and "only wanted to talk about the football" yet now he's on the end of a mirror image chant he's in the press with his mock outrage and of course the usual media crusaders are doing likewise. And people still think the Scottish media are pro Rangers.

For the record I don't condone those chants and indeed anyone going to a football match and shouting about 'orange b*****ds' or '****** b*****ds' is a fucking idiot but it's the hypocrisy from the Celtic types and their press lackeys that is yet again the issue here. Clarke just comes across like that himself and in my opinion, his latest 'sermon' is nothing more than a deflection tactic to move attention away from the fact his side got pumped 5-0. Martin O'Neill did similar once at Ibrox when he took Neil Lennon to the Celtic fans at the end of a game and made a big deal about 'sectarian abuse'... funnily enough in a game where Rangers won and Celtic lost. :rolleyes:

6 minutes ago, MJC said:

Clarke has really let his mask slip over the past few days. Wasn't bothered about the 'sectarian abuse' his captain took from Celtic fans on Sunday and "only wanted to talk about the football" yet now he's on the end of a mirror image chant he's in the press with his mock outrage and of course the usual media crusaders are doing likewise. And people still think the Scottish media are pro Rangers.

For the record I don't condone those chants and indeed anyone going to a football match and shouting about 'orange b*****ds' or '****** b*****ds' is a fucking idiot but it's the hypocrisy from the Celtic types and their press lackeys that is yet again the issue here. Clarke just comes across like that himself and in my opinion, his latest 'sermon' is nothing more than a deflection tactic to move attention away from the fact his side got pumped 5-0. Martin O'Neill did similar once at Ibrox when he took Neil Lennon to the Celtic fans at the end of a game and made a big deal about 'sectarian abuse'... funnily enough in a game where Rangers won and Celtic lost. :rolleyes:

Now I’ve read it all. A Motherwell fan dealing in whataboutery in favour of Rangers. Steve Clarke wasn’t on the end of any sectarian abuse on Sunday, but he was last night. It was personal last night to him, so why should he not come out and talk about it regardless of what any other fans do or say. People on the end of sectarian abuse from Rangers fans should talk about that, and people on the end of sectarian abuse from Celtic fans should talk about that. “Oh, I cannae discuss getting abuse from Rangers fans, because Celtic fans dae it tae  ither folk”. What a nonsensical argument.

Now I’ve read it all. A Motherwell fan dealing in whataboutery in favour of Rangers. Steve Clarke wasn’t on the end of any sectarian abuse on Sunday, but he was last night. It was personal last night to him, so why should he not come out and talk about it regardless of what any other fans do or say. People on the end of sectarian abuse from Rangers fans should talk about that, and people on the end of sectarian abuse from Celtic fans should talk about that. “Oh, I cannae discuss getting abuse from Rangers fans, because Celtic fans dae it tae  ither folk”. What a nonsensical argument.
A rangers fan in work did the same thing. Because Clarke didn't say anything about Boyd's abuse, he can't say anything about his own. Clarke is a Celtic man, apparently.

Someone was sectarianally abused personally at Ibrox, and he wanted to make it about rangers. Was stunned.

9 minutes ago, MJC said:

Oooft and he's not even trolling.

That is as embarrassing as I've ever seen from you laddy.  Deary me.

8 hours ago, ancientnoise said:

Former Scotland midfielder Michael Stewart on BBC Sportscene:

"Steve Clarke is a man of integrity and he shouldn't have to listen to it. But it is very difficult to police it because what happens if a whole stand is shouting sectarian abuse?

How can you answer that..............................

You close the whole fucking stand for two games

Archived